PDA

View Full Version : [MCI730] Internet radio doesn't work anymore

florent33127
09-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Since few weeks, I couldn't listen to internet radios. Previously it worked perfectly but now, whatever the radio I try, I've it for exactly 60 seconds and after it stops. I must go back and select another radio to have again 60 seconds of sound.

During this time I always have the message of buffering (the menu are in French so I don't now the exact translation).

Does someone have and idea?

Letters
09-13-2012, 07:55 PM
I had exactly the same problem, except I had it for about two months.

I found your post a few hours when I searched for solutions (I found no solutions).

Close to unplugging the unit and send it for recycling, I decided to try some kind of reset and to my joy it seems to have done the trick.

Here is what I did:
- I pressed little power button on unit for a few seconds (until the screen wrote "good bye").
- I pressed litte power button again until the unit woke up, and then waited a few minutes more
- I entered 'Settings' / 'Internet Settings' / 'WiFi' / ... and reconnected to my wireless network
- I started listening to my Internet Radio channels

It still takes some 5-30 seconds of "buffering" before a radio channel becomes listenable, but after that it seems to function as I would expect.

Hope this is helpful for you too.

florent33127
09-15-2012, 07:46 AM
IT WORKS !!!!

Thanks a lot, I didn't think at all, to do a reset (fully stop the radio using the power button as you described).

So cool.

florent33127
10-21-2012, 10:46 AM
So cool.

But only for a few time. After few days of normal performance, fully inoperative: no radio, no possibility to access to my DNLA music.

I reset it and now It works 1 minute!!!!

I'm starting to hate this product!