PDA

View Full Version : Pc (HDMI) - problem with the colours on TV 42PFL7864H/12

dev
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi,

I have a PC Computer linked with HDMI on the TV (42PFL7864H/12). At the beginning, the TV works fine but after some minutes, the colours change and I have the screen of the TV green.
What can I do ?

Thanks ,
Regards

Dev

Philips - Benedickte
09-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Hi,

I have a PC Computer linked with HDMI on the TV (42PFL7864H/12). At the beginning, the TV works fine but after some minutes, the colours change and I have the screen of the TV green.
What can I do ?

Thanks ,
Regards

Dev

Hi Dev.

Please make sure the HDMI cable is connected 100% in both the TV and the PC. If the conenction is a little lose the colors will change and you will get a greenish color layer on the screen. If this doesn't help, please try another HDMI cable.

Please also check what software version you have installed on your TV.If not the lateste, please update using a USB drive.

Best regards,
Benedickte

dev
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Re -Hi Benedickte ;);)

I try to install the last release for my TV on the USB drive . You are to speak together on another forum for this.

Philips - Benedickte
09-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Re -Hi Benedickte ;);)

I try to install the last release for my TV on the USB drive . You are to speak together on another forum for this.

Hi Dev.

Indeed we are :) Though that the username was familiar.

Please report back when you have updated and checked the cabels.

Benedickte

dev
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
You know now that i am OK for my software version, I changed my cable HDMI (it is a quite good ) and I plugged in with attention but it is the same problem. After some minuts my screen begin green.

Dev

Philips - Benedickte
09-10-2012, 04:25 PM
You know now that i am OK for my software version, I changed my cable HDMI (it is a quite good ) and I plugged in with attention but it is the same problem. After some minuts my screen begin green.

Dev

Hi Dev.

Thank you. Have you got any other devices connected to the TV with HDMI? If so, do you experience the same on these? ( please try with same HDMI cables and same inputs)

What type of graphics gard do you have? Have you made sure this is up to date with the software too?

Regards,
Benedickte