PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Electronic Program Guide

kingforaday
09-11-2012, 01:22 PM
I' ve installed the lattest ver of Myremote app on samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and successfuly conected it with 46PFL9706K. Everything works fine except the EPG opt. I've done everything as mentioned in the settings section of the app - netwokr based prgram guide in the tv options - but stil can't get "the activation code" from the tv. I'll apreciate any advice !

Toengel
09-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi,

when you open the IP-EPG on your TV... do you see the small broadcast window in the top left corner?

If yes, now press the yellow or blue button on the TV remote to open a window with the code, you need to enter in your app...

Toengel@Alex

kingforaday
09-12-2012, 10:12 AM
10x Toengel

I've solved the problem by reinstalling all channels. In the installation process I selected a different country - Finland (not Bulgaria where I actualy live) and everything went ok. Now I have a real EPG from neetwork, but many of the channels are not recognized by the app which is pretty annoying. Finally I swiched back to EPG from operator and left away the EPG option of the remote app. in short - apperantly BG channels and many other pretty popular ones ( History, Explorer and so on) are not correctly recognized by the app wich mekes the EPG opt. meaningless. May be the problem comes from my cable operator... I'll check this with them