PDA

View Full Version : TV code for My Remote

heldergama
09-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Please, how can I find my tv code to connect it with my IPad using My remote?
Personal code?
Thanks.

Toengel
09-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Hi,

- start the IP-EPG on your TV (the EPG with the small broadcast window on the top left)
- press blue or yellow button
- a code will be displayed

Toengel@Alex

jooohn
09-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi,

- start the IP-EPG on your TV (the EPG with the small broadcast window on the top left)
- press blue or yellow button
- a code will be displayed

Toengel@Alex

Sorry but i cant find your the code with your instruction. I have Philips 32pfl7695/h12 and If i go to the tv guide (what you call epg i guess) and then press yellow it goes to the help menu, and if press blue it'doesnt do anything. So i cant get this code for connect the tv guide to my ipad

Moriarty
01-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Sorry but i cant find your the code with your instruction. I have Philips 32pfl7695/h12 and If i go to the tv guide (what you call epg i guess) and then press yellow it goes to the help menu, and if press blue it'doesnt do anything. So i cant get this code for connect the tv guide to my ipad

I have the same problem and the same results: I just get help or nothing. Please help!

jooohn
01-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi, you have first of all to enable the Smart TV funcution on your Philips TV.
To enable:
1. Turn "on" your TV.
2. Switch to “Watch TV”.
3. Enter 5646877223 (“jointspace”) using your TV Remote Control (your TV will switch channels, but this can be ignored). Note: Numbers must be entered rather quickly.
4. If successful, “jointSPACE enabled” will appear (briefly) on the TV screen.

If it's not enabling that means the tv is not compatible with tv smart

Then follow the above instruction and now it should work

http://jointspace.sourceforge.net/download.html

Toengel
01-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi,

you only get the code, if you are using the TV Guide from Network (with the small TV window on the top left).

Toengel@Alex

Moriarty
01-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi,

you only get the code, if you are using the TV Guide from Network (with the small TV window on the top left).

Thanks - how do you access that? I've never seen a small tv window? I've set the EPG to 'from Network' but have never accessed a TV Guide that does what you have described.

Toengel
01-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi,

when you live in UK, the IP-EPG (TV Guide from Network) is not available. But you can do the following: setup your TV location to Germany, access one time the TV Guide, press button, get code...

Toengel@Alex

robertdemuynck
01-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Note: it took me also a while before I understood that you have to press the yellow button on the remote control once in the TV guide. I was expecting something like a yellow button on the screen.

Moriarty
01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi,

when you live in UK, the IP-EPG (TV Guide from Network) is not available. But you can do the following: setup your TV location to Germany, access one time the TV Guide, press button, get code...

Thanks - that's worked. Although the channel mapping doesn't work (e.g. choosing ITV4 on the iPad won't change to the right channel on the TV).

Might be worth creating a FAQ for the My Remote app that outlines that if you're in the UK it won't work - would've saved a lot of time!

Thanks for your help, though.

Will there be an update to the UK software to allow it to work properly at any point?

Thanks

robertobruno
03-23-2013, 09:04 PM
hi
i'v bought a tv lcd in italy, 46pfl8007, but it's not possible enable jointspace. it's normal?
i've last firmware and i try to digit 5646877223 to active, it's write on the manual but don't start....help me pls?!
thank u
:confused:

Toengel
03-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi,

I think, jointspace is automatically switched on... However, you can only input thes numbers, if you are in TV mode (internal tuner). Type in the numbers really fast.

Toengel@Alex

robertobruno
03-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi,

I think, jointspace is automatically switched on... However, you can only input thes numbers, if you are in TV mode (internal tuner). Type in the numbers really fast.

Toengel@Alex

thx for replay toengel but don't start :(((( i try try try, slow or fast, i never see on my screen joint space actived!! i write to philips...i hope to have a replay :(((