View Full Version : HTS5562 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.52.00) has been released
Philips - Remko
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM
V1.52.00 is only released to HTS5562/12
V1.52.00 includes the following changes:
• Improved Audio Sync
• Fixed system bugs
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Fix auto standby issue (V1.47.10 MCU V36.05)
• Fix issue with RWSS5510 Wireless Rear Surround module (V1.47.10 MCU V36.05)
• Improved system performance (V1.47.10)
• Solved wireless speaker volume adjustment issue (V1.27 MCU V36.01)
• Improved playability (V1.27 MCU V36.01)
• Improved User Interface (V1.27)
• Improved playability (V1.27)
Kindly download the software at: www.philips.com/support
09-14-2012, 12:05 PM
I have been trying it again this morning as directed by the forum moderator,JuAn,but nothing worked.It just stop there with the HTS indicating "stop' I'm only seeing the folder and when i press ok or enter it just indicate return.I'm so pissed right now how this turned me into technical illiterate..I live in France and tried the French version too,zero.And i tried the English version France,zero.I tried the UK one,zero!!! So what's the problem.Or is my HTS fake? Please help me cos is really killing me for this not working,it just makes me angry cos this show that it passed me and i hate a situation that makes me a fool...
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
- format USB-STick with FAT
- create folder "UPG_ALL" on the stick
- copy the *.bin file from the extracted download in that folder: USB-Stick:\UPG_ALL\xxx.bin
- remove any disc
- insert USB-Stick
09-14-2012, 12:42 PM
I have been repeating doing all of these directives for 4 days now,but just the same thing--not taking me further other than stop!
09-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Are you telling me to use the HTS5562 to update my HTS5543/12? Does it work like that since they are not the same thing?
09-14-2012, 12:47 PM
you need to download the update for YOUR HTS...
09-14-2012, 12:54 PM
.Thanks! But i did several time.come on you know i wouldn't be doing update without first of all download the required ware.
09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
You have a HTS5543?
09-14-2012, 01:10 PM
You have a HTS5543? Yes! 1000w
09-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Ah ok since this thread is about the 5562............what version are you having now?
09-14-2012, 01:18 PM
This is what i have; modern HTS5543/12