PDA

View Full Version : bdp 3280/12 Dolby missing...

pisasax
09-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi all,

after updating with new firmware the br doesn't recognize Dolby sound despite the movies has it and the br did it before the upgrade.
My set up are always the same:
AUDIO HDMI-> auto
AUDIO DIGITAL-> auto
DOWNSAMPLING PCM-> on
The br is linked to the tv (philips) by hdmi.

Would you please help me??? Thanx...

Oscar
10-03-2012, 09:25 AM
After upograding did you reset your BDP and install new again..

pisasax
10-03-2012, 12:23 PM
After upograding did you reset your BDP and install new again..

Of course I did...but nothing!

Oscar
10-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi,

When you press the audio button on your RC can you not select the correct sound. This should be shown on top of your screen (tv) and on your BDP´s display very shortly....

pisasax
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Hi,

When you press the audio button on your RC can you not select the correct sound. This should be shown on top of your screen (tv) and on your BDP´s display very shortly....

If I change the audio, by pressing the RC button, the type of sound (Dolby or DTS, etc) is shown on BDP's display but nothing changes via HDMI. BUT, if I connect the BDP via coaxial cable directly to the home theatre system everything it's fine and works perfectly. Unfortunately, in this case I have problems with the audio sync...:mad:

Oscar
10-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Sure it worked before?

pisasax
10-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Sure it worked before?

Sure...

Philips - Remko
10-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Hi pisasax,

We are currently investigating the issue. Once we have feedback I will come back to you.

Kind regards

Philips - QK
10-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi pisasax,

We are currently looking into the issue and we cannot quite reproduce the issue you mentioned here.
Would you please advise the detail steps you have tried?

Appreciated if you can take us a screenshot after pressing 8520 on the remote control at the Blu-ray main menu.

With thanks & regards,
Philips Moderation Team

kwinnie
10-09-2012, 03:44 AM
If I change the audio, by pressing the RC button, the type of sound (Dolby or DTS, etc) is shown on BDP's display but nothing changes via HDMI. BUT, if I connect the BDP via coaxial cable directly to the home theatre system everything it's fine and works perfectly. Unfortunately, in this case I have problems with the audio sync...:mad:

are you playing a disc or playing a file via USB/ DLNA?