PDA

View Full Version : Remote code

tkavan
09-16-2012, 03:57 AM
I've just purchased a sound bar... CSS2123B/F7. I would like to operate this -- at least turn it on and off, and adjust the volume -- with a universal remote. Can someone please tell me the code for this device.
Thank you.
Tom K.

skatze
11-13-2012, 12:22 PM
I've just purchased a sound bar... CSS2123B/F7. I would like to operate this -- at least turn it on and off, and adjust the volume -- with a universal remote. Can someone please tell me the code for this device.
Thank you.
Tom K.

Tom posted his request well over a month ago and still NO reply from anyone monitoring this site from Philips? Very unprofessional. I too purchased this device and have tried numerous remote codes listed for my Verizon Fios remote as well as Harmony remote and still NO success in being able to use a 3rd party remote. This is unacceptable and it's now well past a reasonable amount of time for a response from Philips!

Philips - Remko
11-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Dear user,

First of all excuses to user tkavan for not seeing your post.

Since these devices are not ones of the supported modelsl in this forum, we do not have much information for this model. Please kindly refer to your country support for more information: http://www.philips.com/global/country_selector.page?locale_org=my_en

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation team

skatze
11-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Dear user,

First of all excuses to user tkavan for not seeing your post.

Since these devices are not ones of the supported modelsl in this forum, we do not have much information for this model. Please kindly refer to your country support for more information: http://www.philips.com/global/country_selector.page?locale_org=my_en

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation team

What on earth does "Since these devices are not ones of the supported models?" mean? It's a major Philips product that's sold nationwide in the U.S. and is still current, still listed as a topic for discussions, and still a question of inquiry from many Philips customers. Why should I have to go to a Philips customer support site when this forum is supposed to be used for such questions to begin with?!?!

Oscar
11-13-2012, 01:34 PM
/F7 models are not supported in the forum, this is what being said. These /F7 sets are for the Amercian market and are not being supported here......

tkavan
11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
/F7 models are not supported in the forum, this is what being said. These /F7 sets are for the Amercian market and are not being supported here......

Where is "here"? Is this some sort of regional Philips forum? This is not indicated in the URL, which seems to indicate a general Philips English-language support forum.