PDA

View Full Version : Favorites only from Germany

jgiraltr
09-16-2012, 10:18 AM
In the recomended videos in Smart tv first screen only appear videos from Germany, not from my country Spain, how can I change it?

Thanks in advance

Toengel
09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi,

is your TV set up to Spain (Language, Menu)?

Toengel@Alex

jgiraltr
09-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes is set to Spanish language.

Thanks

ebaars
10-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I have the same issue. See my topic 'Online-TV'. My language is Dutch, but still the German information in the upper right window of Smart TV.

Wondering if more users have this issue (and don't notice or don't report it) or are we exceptions...?

niki999
10-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi,

I have the same issue. See my topic 'Online-TV'. My language is Dutch, but still the German information in the upper right window of Smart TV.

Wondering if more users have this issue (and don't notice or don't report it) or are we exceptions...?

I have language set up to English but from time to time in some apps I get information on random languages.

Philips - Mark
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
When you connect the TV for the first time, the setup menu will start. It will ask you for the preferred Menu language and secondly for the country where you are located. This country setting also defines the Net TV country setting.

If you reinstall channels, than you need to choose your country again.
Net TV aligns with the country settings that you choose at channel installation.

Language settings only affect the language shown in the menus.

niki999
10-03-2012, 01:12 PM
When you connect the TV for the first time, the setup menu will start. It will ask you for the preferred Menu language and secondly for the country where you are located. This country setting also defines the Net TV country setting.

If you reinstall channels, than you need to choose your country again.
Net TV aligns with the country settings that you choose at channel installation.

Language settings only affect the language shown in the menus.

I choose menu language English and I set country Serbia, when I set up TV (where I live) but I get mixed languages (sometime) on NET TV. FOr example That movie trailer apps switch menus on random...sometime is English (which I prefer), sometimes is Italian or Spanish and sometime I do not recognize it at all :)....it does not bothering me much but it is kind of bug :)

jgiraltr
10-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I choose menu language English and I set country Serbia, when I set up TV (where I live) but I get mixed languages (sometime) on NET TV. FOr example That movie trailer apps switch menus on random...sometime is English (which I prefer), sometimes is Italian or Spanish and sometime I do not recognize it at all :)....it does not bothering me much but it is kind of bug :)

So if I want to correct this trouble, shout I do a factory reset?

Thanks

niki999
10-04-2012, 06:13 AM
So if I want to correct this trouble, shout I do a factory reset?

Thanks

I tired to reset TV but I always get the same results. So I guess it has something to do with a NetTV or app itself code. Not to mention that at my Tv NetTV sometime cause that my TV crash.

jgiraltr
10-04-2012, 07:35 AM
I tired to reset TV but I always get the same results. So I guess it has something to do with a NetTV or app itself code. Not to mention that at my Tv NetTV sometime cause that my TV crash.

I wonder if some one at Philips is trying to solve all this bugs via a new firmware, or we must get ready to live with all this inconveniences along the tv set live.

Thanks

niki999
10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
I wonder if some one at Philips is trying to solve all this bugs via a new firmware, or we must get ready to live with all this inconveniences along the tv set live.

Thanks

I am sure that Philips is working on new firmware but I am not sure that some problems will go away so fast. If nothing I am satisfied with Picture which is main asset of tv :).