PDA

View Full Version : compatibilty ipod touch 4 v5.1.1 - DCM377 ?

hozzi.fozzi
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi,

I recently bought a DCM377. In the beginning my Ipod touch 4 worked fine w/ the DCM377 but it stopped woking after a few days (charging still works)

I upgraded my ipod touch to latest version of ios 5.1.1 but this doesn't fix the pb either.

I've tested my Ipod on at 2 other (non-philips) dockings: it is clearly a pb w/ the DCM377. The remote control seems to be OK since all functions not related to the ipod docking are OK.

No visible dammage on the DCM377 docking connector either.

Thank you in adavcne for your advise!

hozzi.fozzi
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi,

I recently bought a DCM377. In the beginning my Ipod touch 4 worked fine w/ the DCM377 but it stopped woking after a few days (charging still works)

I upgraded my ipod touch to latest version of ios 5.1.1 but this doesn't fix the pb either.

I've tested my Ipod on at 2 other (non-philips) dockings: it is clearly a pb w/ the DCM377. The remote control seems to be OK since all functions not related to the ipod docking are OK.

No visible dammage on the DCM377 docking connector either.

Thank you in adavcne for your advise!

Finally I found the solution to my problem: Reset the Ipod to default settings (w/o deleting content). In german: Einstellungen->Allgemein->Zuruecksetzen->Alle Einstellungen

Cheers!