View Full Version : AJ3270D/37 Unable to make it work again!

09-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Guys.. FAIR WARNING..!!! is you own a AJ3270D/37 DO NOT UPGRADE the iOS from your iPhone/iPod to version 6, since it will leave you with nothing but a simple clock to charge your iPhone/iPod. As soon as i upgraded my iOS and plugged my iPhone i received a nice "incompatible accessory". Hope there is a fix to this from Philips (some app) that can make this appliance to work once again. The WORST of all.. at least in my case is that i only had the chance to use my AJ3270D/37 for 4 freaking days since i bought it 4 days ago... that's it! :(

Lynda Thompson
09-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Hi me too. Really frustrating. When I place iPhone on dock and press iPhone / iPod button display reads iPod but phone won't charge or play music through unit Strangly enough works with iPod but not much use to me. Please help! Thank you.

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina