PDA

View Full Version : Feature request: hide non-decodable channels

wnelis
09-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I hope that this is the correct forum to post a request for a new feature.

I recently bought a 37PFL9606. During installation about 300 channels were found. However, given the subscription, about 200 of them cannot be decoded. These channels can be hidden, but it is quite a lot of work to hide those 200 channels one by one. It would be very nice if there is a menu item to extend the list of hidden channels with all channels which cannot be decoded.

Toengel
09-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi,

from your description I can see, that you did not have installed the lastest firmware 14.99, cause the hiding was disabled due to a patent "situation".

However, you can mark you channels as favorites and move the favorites to the beginning of the overall channel list (consequently, also the mapping with the IP-EPG is working - it maps always to the overall list).

But I support your request...

Toengel@Alex

wnelis
09-27-2012, 03:39 PM
I do have firmware version 14.99 installed. Actually, it was automatically installed once the TV was connected to my home network.

The reason for this feature request is to limit the amount of work: a repetitive action, that is hiding about 200 channels, should be done by the TV and not by me.