PDA

View Full Version : When will the DVB-S2 Tuner K models are fully supported

m5jf
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
:mad:
When finally supports the DVB-S tuner models of K-full, so you can use all the features such as DVB-C or DVB-T? Is there a firmware update soon? Not all consumer received via DVB-C or DVB-T and have to do without very good features such as EPG and red button features Vidoetext

DellUser
12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
I don’t understand what you mean. Do you have a TV with build in Satellite tuner? I think you can use the EPG via satellite or the EPG via IP. Please check and confirm.

m5jf
12-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Yes I have a TV with built-in satellite tuner. By moving to EPG via IP does not work. It only comes from the satellite EPG.

el911wood
12-02-2010, 07:08 PM
yes,
i m fully agreed with m5jf, i have bought a tv with integrated sat tuner and all the new functions doe nt work.
epg only the dumb one, with no nettv support. red key shows no function and i want see the right channel list in the epg not the full list sorted by name. and of course, ii will see whats running and whats next when i switching the channels.
sorry philips, the internal sat receiver is not state of the art for a 3k euro tv.