PDA

View Full Version : Need a customizable Equalizer option for my RAGA Mp3 player & help withother glitches

gerry
09-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi, I just purchased a RAGA - SA4RGA04BF/94 player online and would appreciate your help with these glitches...
1. Unlike the store models (For example - SA3RGA04KP/94 - with customizable EQ option), my Equalizer doesn't have the option to customize the settings, which I'd really like. Is there any firmware / software available which would allow me to do so?
2. I've installed Songbird but it just doesn't open. How do I update my firmware?
3. When I switch on the player & select 'Last played', I expect it to play from the 'last played song' onwards. It plays the 'last played song' but then goes back to the 1st song & it's a nuisance trying to forward all the way up again. Any way around this problem?
Thanks a lot

jazzrock71
09-25-2012, 09:01 AM
About equalizer.... in my opinion "Full sound" and equalizer off is the best option.

gerry
09-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks jazzrock71. My earlier model also had a customizable EQ option which allowed me to adjust the high's, mid's and lows manually. Trust me, the sound I got was way better than the 'Full sound' option with crisp high's & warm lows. This setting is available in the RaGa, 4GB SA3RGA04BP/94 model but sadly not in mine ;(

BunnyOlesen
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah that's still nothing to do with a customized equalizer. Although I agree with your assessment, full sound is the best option, it's just not that great an option.

Also note 'i installed songbird but it just won't open' - I had the same problem.