View Full Version : Need a customizable Equalizer option for my RAGA Mp3 player & help withother glitches

09-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi, I just purchased a RAGA - SA4RGA04BF/94 player online and would appreciate your help with these glitches...
1. Unlike the store models (For example - SA3RGA04KP/94 - with customizable EQ option), my Equalizer doesn't have the option to customize the settings, which I'd really like. Is there any firmware / software available which would allow me to do so?
2. I've installed Songbird but it just doesn't open. How do I update my firmware?
3. When I switch on the player & select 'Last played', I expect it to play from the 'last played song' onwards. It plays the 'last played song' but then goes back to the 1st song & it's a nuisance trying to forward all the way up again. Any way around this problem?
Thanks a lot

09-25-2012, 09:01 AM
About equalizer.... in my opinion "Full sound" and equalizer off is the best option.

09-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks jazzrock71. My earlier model also had a customizable EQ option which allowed me to adjust the high's, mid's and lows manually. Trust me, the sound I got was way better than the 'Full sound' option with crisp high's & warm lows. This setting is available in the RaGa, 4GB SA3RGA04BP/94 model but sadly not in mine ;(

10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah that's still nothing to do with a customized equalizer. Although I agree with your assessment, full sound is the best option, it's just not that great an option.

Also note 'i installed songbird but it just won't open' - I had the same problem.

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 12:48 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina