PDA

View Full Version : Improve 3D instead of NetTv

Leonos
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I have a 40pfl9705 from week 38, 4 glasses that have no issues, but in side-by-side movies I have a lot of ghosting.
Some scenes are just perfect, lots of depth, but some scenes the ghosting is rediculous.
I found this on a review site: http://www.which.co.uk/technology/tv-and-dvd/reviews-ns/best-3d-tv/philips-46pfl9705/

So that's not good. Be the worst by miles in a 3D test should say enough.
So philips, please work on the quality of the 3D instead of the, in my opion, unnecessary upgrade of NetTv.
Nice that it has a nice gui now, but the info on it will always be thesame.

So get on with the 3D improvements !

Caslar
02-12-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm glad to see this post.

I bought a 46" 8000 series last July and have had nothing but problems with the 3D.

Simply put - it does not work!

How can a company sell a product that doesn't work??

stein
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I have to agree here.
Although I have only tried sbs 3d it is awful and not possible to watch.
Big waste of money.
47pfl8605

jmzcherry
03-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Couldnt agree more...crosstalk is terrible on anything which is supposed to 'pop out' of the screen, and is still slightly noticable on deeper layers.

To sell a tv as 3d ready and for it to function like this is simply not on. Can anyone confirm if week 40+ models of 9705 are any better?

wojthepoj
03-30-2011, 09:46 PM
I also have just problems with the 3D. My model is the 46PFL8605. The 3D is not the only problem which i have with my TV.
I also have problems with my sound. Somethimes i can not hear anything. Sometimes the TV do a reset by itself. Sometimes i have a Pikture whitch is a bit red. It was allready in the Repair Center but there are still the same problems.

When I call the Philips support than the support says to me that they have done a 24h test and they could not finde any Problems.

So Philips decided that they will not send technicians to me, and they do not repair my TV once again!!
The support told me I have to live with these problems and that the 3D problems are a problem of this model.

(sorry for my bad english!!!)

I hope you have les troubles with yout TV