View Full Version : television screen PFL5007K/12 and 5507

09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Dear all,

I could hear that the television screen comes from SHARP and Samsung for model TV 5007/5507.
Could you please explain me where I can see what kind of television screen has been used to my TV?

Best Regards,
Piotr from Poland

10-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Look at rear panel sticker at the back of your tv.There should be a number either 3xx or 400.If 3xx Samsung ,if 400 sharp panel. They say so!If you want a confirmation take a close up photo of any picture,enlarge and compare with sub-pixel patterns of different brands which can easily be found in internet.