PDA

View Full Version : Black screen

Robbie86
09-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi there! I've recently bought the Philips 32PFL5507. First of all I want to say It's a great TV, but the software could be a lot better. There's one bug which is annoying me the most: When I'm switching from the TV source to my PC source (connected to HDMI 1), this gives me a black screen most of the time. When this happens I have to select the PC source (HMDI 1) a second time to see my desktop. It doesn't matter if I'm plugging the cable in the other HDMI-ports. Are there others who are experiencing this problem? And is there a solution for this?

Philips - Benedickte
10-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi there! I've recently bought the Philips 32PFL5507. First of all I want to say It's a great TV, but the software could be a lot better. There's one bug which is annoying me the most: When I'm switching from the TV source to my PC source (connected to HDMI 1), this gives me a black screen most of the time. When this happens I have to select the PC source (HMDI 1) a second time to see my desktop. It doesn't matter if I'm plugging the cable in the other HDMI-ports. Are there others who are experiencing this problem? And is there a solution for this?

Hi Robbie86.

Could you please confirm to me the installed software version on your TV?

Please make sure that the PC's drivers are up to date. You can follow this guide (http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=32PFL5507H%2F12&dct=FAQ&faqview=1&new_tmpl=1&refdisplay=C26_MTV_LCD_E_TV550_QAC_91685&refnr=0091685&scy=NL&slg=AEN) to make sure all the resolution settings is set right.

Best regards,
Benedickte