PDA

View Full Version : NetTV Menu not accessible

cendol
12-04-2010, 12:28 PM
After accessing NetTV, I can see the NetTV startmenu only for a few milliseconds. Suddenly I get my original tv channel back, showed in 'picture in picture' mode (small screen upperright on tv screen). I cannot return to the menu anymore. After pressing 'back' I return to the tv channel instead of the NetTV startmenu. The problem has started yesterday (Dec 3rd 2010). I've already installed all firmware updates and turned the tv on-and-off for several times. I'm using a Philips 32PFL7605/H in the Netherlands. Is it a bug I can fix myself?

JohnnyQ
12-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Did you accept the latest software? What software version do you use?

cendol
12-08-2010, 09:36 PM
I've installed software-update Q5551-0.140.25.0. As far as I know I've accepted the update.

In the meantime I've discovered that I can access the NetTV menu as long as I turn off my decoder. A fortunate bypass. After I turn on my decoder, I'm having the problem as mentioned above. Strangely enough that wasn't the case until last week.

Philips
12-13-2010, 02:56 PM
I've installed software-update Q5551-0.140.25.0. As far as I know I've accepted the update. In the meantime I've discovered that I can access the NetTV menu as long as I turn off my decoder. A fortunate bypass. After I turn on my decoder, I'm having the problem as mentioned above. Strangely enough that wasn't the case until last week.

Dear Cendol,
Can you tell us something more:
- Brand of the decoder?
- SW version of the decoder?
- How is it connected to the TV (on which connector)?
Thanks in advance for your efforts....

cendol
12-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Dear Cendol,
Can you tell us something more:
- Brand of the decoder?
- SW version of the decoder?
- How is it connected to the TV (on which connector)?
Thanks in advance for your efforts....

Dear moderator,
I'm using:
- Decoder: Humax IR-FOX C
- Smartcard V5.3 (Provided by Casema/Ziggo); CA module Softcell Ver 2.26C; Loader version 3.192; Dload date (update) on 28/11/2010
- Connection: from TV Scart (decoder) to Scart EXT 1 (tv)
Best regards,