PDA

View Full Version : hts8562/12 software update 1.52 not working

ram1111
09-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi,
The latest update 1.52 is not working as it should. It doesn't seems to remember the settings. In the easylink menu the volumeregeling is automaticly turns to off. This happens everytime I set the tv on off. When I start my tv, the hts will not start. I have to set te volumeregeling to on, then the hts works fine. Whem I shut down the the tv, the hts shuts down too.

bluevoice
10-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi,
The latest update 1.52 is not working as it should. It doesn't seems to remember the settings. In the easylink menu the volumeregeling is automaticly turns to off. This happens everytime I set the tv on off. When I start my tv, the hts will not start. I have to set te volumeregeling to on, then the hts works fine. Whem I shut down the the tv, the hts shuts down too.

Hi ram1111,

I think this is related to the reboot issues when Easylink is enabled on both devices, HTS and TV http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?3762-PHILIPS-PLEASE-HELP-HTS8562-12-crashing-Philips-Cinema-Gold-TV-(50PFL7956H-12)

I noticed the same thing that the after a reboot the automatic volume control is set to OFF. However this 'side effect' was there will all previous firmware versions. If you take a look at my YouTube video I posted in that thread 1 year ago, you'll see that I was experiencing the same thing.

The Philips team from Bruges is investigating the issue right now. As you're one of the original posters in that thread you might've already seen the last post from Philips - Benedickte where she asks to send your model numbers of your TV and HTS to help with the investigation. Could you tell me if you already sent her this information?