PDA

View Full Version : Is Philips EVER going to fix the Streamium Management website?

nickwilcock
09-30-2012, 09:03 PM
The Streamium Management website for my MCi500H is now virtually useless - the central data panel overflows the window, so the up/down scroll bars and Internet radio titles cannot be seen correctly. It's the same whether using IE8 or Mozilla Firefox.

I reported this a while ago, but nothing has yet been done to fix it.

This is just the latest in a long series of negative Philips experiences; I am now so fed up with Philips and its atrocious customer service that I've vowed never to buy another Philips product - EVER!!

Krupion
02-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like it's working now, have just tried it, added a few favorites and found them on the Streamium. Best Regards.

nickwilcock
02-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Looks like it's working now, have just tried it, added a few favorites and found them on the Streamium. Best Regards.

Nope, still not displaying correctly using IE8.....

I have to use Mozilla Firefox and 'open as new window' in order to use this abysmal software.

Krupion
02-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Agree with abysmal software...opens OK-ish in Chrome though for me..( see screen pics..)17101711
Incidently, am just sending an email to their Communications Officer about the move of Mutimedia business to Funai to ask whether we will still be able to buy replacement parts for our machines..will post their answer perhaps in different topic..

nickwilcock
02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
I hope that you get some joy out of the Philips Communications Officer - all I've ever had in years of trying is empty promises....

Here's all I see if I try to open 'Favourites' using IE8:

If I use Firefox, at least I can subsequently open the tab fully:

That then gives access to the complete page:

But what a complete and utter faff. Clearly Philips simply can't be bothered to sort out their poor software.