PDA

View Full Version : HTS5591/12 not worth its money

georanto
10-03-2012, 06:23 PM
From what I see and read in the forum, many problems with home blue-ray immerse sound cinemas, such as
mine. Really, I regret buying it, since the first days I got it, problems with the known standby, subtitles not displaying,
crushing while navigating,trying to play a movie from my pc,the remote control is like it is fake, when I use the buttons, craking small noises sound,not so good manual,and many flaws. I didn't expect so bad product from a big company. I am sorry for my self, and also for all the others like me, who I am sure that they have also problems.

Oscar
10-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Well, all the suposed issues as you described are there beofre the latest fW release, which version do you have on yours?

For the othere problems you describe can you get a bit more in detail and maybe share some files to see if problems are not with files etc...

Maybe the people here on the forum can help

new_customer
10-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Well I see my last topic was closed regarding this product and the subtitle issue... Well, I ain't that unhappy with it.. It works sometimes slow when using remote, but everything else is okay, sound, etc... Now my problem is with the subtitle supporing the "character set" option with MP4 files... I mean, realy, this little fix could be done in the last 2 software updates, but it isn't...Why, i don't know, but its annoying when watchin movies with east european subtitles...

The other problem I had was the sound delay, but that has been fixed, so I guess, besides the subtitle, its an okay product..

So I realy hope Philips will fix the remaining issue(s)...

Oscar
10-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Good to hear and lets hope this will be taken into acount :)

new_customer
10-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Just to add... The subtitles not showing all characters in MP4 files issue, is also present on danish, swedish, etc subtitles...