PDA

View Full Version : My first experiences with the Videoland video store.....

Contour66
07-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Yesterday I received an envelope from Philips. It contained an invitation to try the Videoland video store in Net TV. It even included an SD card with a code for a free movie.
Wow!, this Club Philips registration is really paying off! :cool:
I installed the SD-card, performed registration and choose a movie. Piece of cake!

If anyone receives the same envelope and does not use the code for a free movie, please give it to me!

koenraad
08-07-2010, 09:28 PM
I did register, but I didn't have to write down my adres anywhere. So I guess they won't send an envelope to me.

Jorrit
08-11-2010, 10:00 AM
I would receive a Free SD card and voucher for a movie when I subscribed. That's three weeks ago.
How long does it take before I receive this? I would like to rent movies but am waiting for the SD card. And it's a waste of money to buy one and receive another one a few day's later.

Contour66
08-11-2010, 11:35 AM
I received it without problems via the post! Mind you:
1. You need to register on Club Philips first.
2. Check on the Club Philips website if your details of registration are complete, did you fill in your (valid) home address? Without that, they cannot send it of course....

Regards,
Mat.

JohnnyQ
08-11-2010, 11:36 AM
You lucky people! I have a TV from last year. In my Net TV version I have no Videostore and in my TV I cannot insert a SD card. (No SD card option is probably the reason that I have no Videostore).

Jorrit
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I received it without problems via the post! Mind you:
1. You need to register on Club Philips first.
2. Check on the Club Philips website if your details of registration are complete, did you fill in your (valid) home address? Without that, they cannot send it of course....

Regards,
Mat.
Yep, I did fill in al the required information to send me the SD & voucher

Jorrit
08-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Videoland now starts up with a message that a SD card is necessary. Send an e-mail to nettv.support@philips.com about the problem 10 day ago. Still no response and no SD card. I doubt about buying a SD card myself but it feels useless because the next day maybe the Philips SD card arrives and then it's a waste of money....

Jorrit
08-26-2010, 08:59 PM
And finally... it has arrived. I received the SD card and voucher. Time to download some films. :D

hams
09-08-2010, 01:19 PM
i did register last week. i hope they will send me my free sd card soon.