View Full Version : SPA2210/10 Plays sound only every three seconds

10-12-2012, 10:04 AM

My SPA2210 speakers (bought yesterday) only play sound every three seconds, and only for half a second at a time.

I've got a I5-2500K processor, Intel DQ670W Motherboard, 8Gb ram, Windows 7 64-bit professional in Finnish. It does not matter if i plug the speakers in the front panel or the backpanel or if i have the USB inserted into an usb plug on the computer or use an external USB-power adapter. I tried updating my chipstet-drivers, my bios, my audio drivers, there was no difference. I also enabled and disabled USB legacy from the bios. The integrated soundcard is a Realtek, with RTKVHD64.sys driver with version 6.00.0001.6710.

Video of the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5He2jFwWk&feature=g-upl

On my older computer, with a C2D processor at ~1.8Ghz, windows 7 32-bit Professional in English the sounds plays ok.

10-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Just tried with an external USB sound card, A-link 5.1Channel. The problem is the same. Headphones work perfectly

10-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Just tried the speakers with my phone (using external usb power plug), the same pulsating continues. Also tried with an newish Asus laptop; same thing. So four non working computers and one working. What gives?

10-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Better let it be checked

Philips - Katerina
08-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina