PDA

View Full Version : Problems with various catch-up TV services on Blu-Ray players.

Philips
12-10-2010, 09:06 AM
There are problems with various catch-up TV services on Blu-Ray players. The application Icon might show a cross indicating that it is not functional. We are working on new software for the Blu-Ray players to get this solved. It will be offered automatically. We are doing our best to have it still available before the Christmas holidays (this week). Sorry for the inconveniency.

Toengel
12-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi,

see http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?761-Experiences-with-new-Net-TV-User-Interface-(portal-2.5).&p=1575&viewfull=1#post1575

This also occurs on TVs...

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Hi,

any news on this topic?

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
12-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Firmware 1.53 is available for BDP7500B/S2 and BDP9600. Available through the built-in update feature...

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
12-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Hi,

I installed the new Firmware and I use the same login information of my Club Philips account as on my 21:9 TV. However, the crossed out APPs are still present. For example, the ARD Mediathek (I added this app on my TV) does not work on my BDP9600 - I can't find the ARD Mediathek in the BDP-App-Store - but the App is present in the BDP Net TV (since it is the same Club Philips Account). Also, I now have two different Quick Guide Apps on my BDP: one from the BDP (which is working) and one from my TV, which is crossed out.

So it would be better to suppress the TV Apps which are not supposed to work on the BDP.

Toengel@Alex

nemofinder
02-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Hi,
The content of the 'Uitzending gemist' app does not play on the BDP5180. As far as I can see no upgrades are available.
Can someone give me an indication when this problem is fixed?

Regards,
Nemofinder

Jessy
03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi,
The content of the 'Uitzending gemist' app does not play on the BDP5180. As far as I can see no upgrades are available.
Can someone give me an indication when this problem is fixed?

Regards,
Nemofinder

Software 1.54 is now available. It solves the issue!