PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with lcd 37pfl

Dargor
10-16-2012, 04:58 AM
Hello,

I have a very strange issue with this tv since yestarday: it doesent respond to anything from any remote control (I have tv`s original and an universal one) and I dont get any response either from his buttons. The red light its just flashing when I am trying to change channel, sound, enter in his menu, anything. The only thing that can make this tv to even start was to unpluged it, but its stuck to one channel. I really dont understand whats going on.. I mean it works, but its stuck and believe me, I`ve tried anything from the remote controls or from tv`s controls. No answer. Any ideas ? Thank you very much

Philips - Benedickte
10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Hello,

I have a very strange issue with this tv since yestarday: it doesent respond to anything from any remote control (I have tv`s original and an universal one) and I dont get any response either from his buttons. The red light its just flashing when I am trying to change channel, sound, enter in his menu, anything. The only thing that can make this tv to even start was to unpluged it, but its stuck to one channel. I really dont understand whats going on.. I mean it works, but its stuck and believe me, I`ve tried anything from the remote controls or from tv`s controls. No answer. Any ideas ? Thank you very much

Hi Dargor.

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please confirm to me the full model number of your TV?

Have you got any devices connected to the TV and how?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Dargor
10-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi Dargor.

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please confirm to me the full model number of your TV?

Have you got any devices connected to the TV and how?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hello and thank you :)

It is 37pfl 300l7 h/12. The thing is, like I said in previous post, I bought yestarday an universal remote control Philips SRP3004/53 and it worked with no problems.. but since last night its stuck on one channel and not even tv buttons (those behind the screen) works.

Philips - Benedickte
10-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello and thank you :)

It is 37pfl 300l7 h/12. The thing is, like I said in previous post, I bought yestarday an universal remote control Philips SRP3004/53 and it worked with no problems.. but since last night its stuck on one channel and not even tv buttons (those behind the screen) works.

Hi Dargor.

Have you got anything connected to the TV? Like a blur-ray player, DVD- player, Set-top box, Hard drive? If so, what is connected and how is it connected?
If you got anything connected to your TV, please unplug this. Then unplug the TV from the main, wait 5 min and then plug it back in. Please leave all other devices unplugged.

I would also advise you to update to latest software version that you can find on the support page for your TV. Download the file and put on USB stick. Instructions can be found for you specific TV with the download file.

Please post back results after this is done.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Dargor
10-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Hello,

No, I dont have anything connected to the TV. I`ll try to install that software as soon as I can and I hope it will work :)

Dargor
10-17-2012, 01:44 PM
And by the way..you are talking about 37pfl3007h_12_fus_ron.zip right ? :)

Thank you

Philips - Benedickte
10-17-2012, 02:02 PM
And by the way..you are talking about 37pfl3007h_12_fus_ron.zip right ? :)

Thank you

Hi Dargor.

Yes this is the right file you need to download , unzip and put on a USB.

If possible, you can also check the software version on the TV if you can get into the menu. The latest is 2.15
Menu > setup> software settings> current software version.

Best regards,
Benedickte.

Dargor
10-17-2012, 04:11 PM
I put the usb with autorun.upg on it and nothing is happening... how do i get this to start since the tv is not responding to any remote control or buttons ?

Philips - Benedickte
10-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I put the usb with autorun.upg on it and nothing is happening... how do i get this to start since the tv is not responding to any remote control or buttons ?

Hi Dargor.

After all this troubleshooting it looks like you need to contact your local customer service for further assistance.

Good luck.
Best regards,
Benedickte