View Full Version : Problem with digitene (DVD-T)
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
i've got a problem with recieving channels other then ned 1,2,3 and the regional channel.
the only thing a can think what could couse it, is the software update that came last week.
I allready got a new antenne, and support from digitenne to walk some steps.
like rescan for the channels.. but only got 12 (4 tv+8 radio).
hope somebody could help me.
i've got the 32pfc5007h/12
10-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Appearently you can only watch the free-to-air channels of "bouquet 1":( (see http://www.satellite-world.nl/kpn-zenderlijst.php ).
To determine what's wrong, plse state wich of the following situations is true:
Case 1- If you try to tune in to any of the other channels, do you get a Digitenne message (red screen) saying you have no subscription to this channel? In this case, Digitenne is the culprit. Either your smartcard or your CAM module (assuming you're watching through the internal TV tuner) is defective.
Case 2- If you try to watch any of the other channels nothing happens at all? If so, the TV is the culprit. You should do a new channelsearch.
10-16-2012, 08:34 PM
In addition to what Racker has written, some things you can try:
- Check that the Smartcard and CAM are properly inserted
- Do a cold restart:
1) Switch to Stand-by mode and wait a few minutes
2) Pull the power plug (or switch off the mains switch) and wait a few minutes
3) Re-connect the power (switch on the mains switch) and wait a few minutes
4) Switch the TV on from stand-by and wait a few minutes for the TV to complete boot-up
- Reinstall the channels. Make sure to use "re-install channels"/"Zenders installeren" (so not "Update channels"/"Zenders bijwerken").
10-17-2012, 02:53 PM
anothert thing, does digitene is using dvb-t or dvb-t2?
10-17-2012, 03:35 PM
@ Richter1k: Digitenne is DVB-T only rightnow. As far as I know, there are no plans in the Netherlands to change to DVB-T2 in the near future.