PDA

View Full Version : Subtitle Not Sync

amarz82
10-18-2012, 06:26 PM
My tv model is 40PFL5507H/12. SW:Q554E-0.92.0.0.
I had tried to play some of my own videos(from USB external drives) which have the subtitles in *.srt format. It seems it doesn't sync properly between the videos and subtitle. However if I play all those videos with the same subtitle file on several other computers, it is properly sync.
I had search around in the tv menu if there is away to fix it but failed. Will be good if there is a way to fix this. And will be good too if there is a way for us to control the offset of the subtitle file so it can be made sync during the play :)

Philips - Benedickte
10-23-2012, 10:54 AM
My tv model is 40PFL5507H/12. SW:Q554E-0.92.0.0.
I had tried to play some of my own videos(from USB external drives) which have the subtitles in *.srt format. It seems it doesn't sync properly between the videos and subtitle. However if I play all those videos with the same subtitle file on several other computers, it is properly sync.
I had search around in the tv menu if there is away to fix it but failed. Will be good if there is a way to fix this. And will be good too if there is a way for us to control the offset of the subtitle file so it can be made sync during the play :)

Hi Amarz.

Welcome to the forums.

Do you experience this with all videos from USB?

The latest software is 93.0, I would advise you to update to this.

Best regards,
Benedickte

pile970
12-25-2012, 03:33 PM
My tv model is 42PFL4307H/12. SW:Q554E-0.96.0.0.
I had tried to play some of my own videos mkv.(from USB external drives) which have the subtitles in *.srt format. It seems it doesn't sync properly between the videos and subtitle. However if I play all those videos with the same subtitle file on several other computers, it is properly sync.