PDA

View Full Version : TV 42pfl7606h/12 & tnt HD

JCA
10-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Hello

I have a TV 42pfl7606h/12, working well from 1 year, and since 1 week I can't watch TNT HD TV from DVB-T.
I have the following message : video format not supported.
non HD channels still working.
I'm living in France.

I have apply the last firmware : 000.014.101.000, but no change.

thank you for you support

Philips - Benedickte
10-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello

I have a TV 42pfl7606h/12, working well from 1 year, and since 1 week I can't watch TNT HD TV from DVB-T.
I have the following message : video format not supported.
non HD channels still working.
I'm living in France.

I have apply the last firmware : 000.014.101.000, but no change.

thank you for you support

Hi JCA.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm where you watching TV from? is it from the internal tuner or a digital box? If a digital box, how have you connected this?

Best regards,
Benedickte

JCA
10-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi JCA.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please confirm where you watching TV from? is it from the internal tuner or a digital box? If a digital box, how have you connected this?

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hi Benedickte
I'm using the internal Tuner, and I'm located in France. Since 1 year the HD Channel work fine, but since 2 week I can't watch HD channel, just SD.
I have launched a new Scan : same issue
If I display status of the channel from the Option Menu, I have 95 from the signal level and 100(BER:0.0 X1E-6) for the quality.

Thanks
Regards

Philips - Benedickte
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi Benedickte
I'm using the internal Tuner, and I'm located in France. Since 1 year the HD Channel work fine, but since 2 week I can't watch HD channel, just SD.
I have launched a new Scan : same issue
If I display status of the channel from the Option Menu, I have 95 from the signal level and 100(BER:0.0 X1E-6) for the quality.

Thanks
Regards

Hi JCA.

Could you please try another TV with same setup and see if you're experiencing the same ?
Are you using an amplifier/signal booster ? If so try to remove this.

Best regards,
Benedickte

JCA
10-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi JCA.

Could you please try another TV with same setup and see if you're experiencing the same ?
Are you using an amplifier/signal booster ? If so try to remove this.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hi Benedickte,

you right, it's seems that the issue is on the reception from the collective antenna of the building.
My neighbor have the same problem.

Thanks for your support
regards.