PDA

View Full Version : when we can espect new firmware 2012 tv to het bugs out

titatovernaar
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello i wanna ask when we can espect new firmware to get all bugs out the tv

1. i cant stream from tv to android device like promised website philips
also philips need to put info on there website that this function is not working .

2 i cant View 3D as you want thanks to unique adaptation of the 3D depth only can choose more and i dont keep that setting need everytime to do it again.

3 remote tv sometimes hangs tv dont respond to it when i use old remote it works perfect
i get from philips new remote but also hangs

last firmware was 7 moths ago Software Upgrade

Nieuwste versie: 000.133.005.000, 2012-09-03

Philips - Benedickte
10-23-2012, 01:33 PM
last firmware was 7 moths ago Software Upgrade

Nieuwste versie: 000.133.005.000, 2012-09-03

Hi Titanovernaar.

For your information the date is 03-September-2012. This means less that 2 months ago not 7.

Best regards,
Benedickte

niki999
10-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi Titanovernaar.

For your information the date is 03-September-2012. This means less that 2 months ago not 7.

Best regards,
Benedickte

One question why do you have US date format as default on EU forum?

drunk munky
10-25-2012, 06:50 AM
This makes me laugh, benedickte you posted about the firmware update on this thread but you fail to inform anyone that a new firmware is available the same day! Do you even now when the updates are coming?

Philips you need to improve your communication, your left hand doesn't now what its right hand is doing

Zebbie
10-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes new firmware was released today. Unfortunately it did not fix the most critical bugs.

Cookie
11-01-2012, 06:16 AM
.....1. i cant stream from tv to android device like promised website philips.....(

Where did you read that? Can you share an URL?

Rgds, Ronny

Manuj
11-01-2012, 07:55 AM
This makes me laugh, benedickte you posted about the firmware update on this thread but you fail to inform anyone that a new firmware is available the same day! Do you even now when the updates are coming?

Philips you need to improve your communication, your left hand doesn't now what its right hand is doing

I think you're not fair.
The firmware information was fastest from a guy, Benedickte (or whoever's using this login) then added the release notes, but who cares.

But yes, they should improve communication in case of problems reported. Just to acknowledge or confirm that a correction is underway.

Only my opinion, don't get mad at me. :)