PDA

View Full Version : Not properly converting from 2d to 3d

bulut
10-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Tv model: 47PFL4307k/12. Software: Q554E_0.93.0.0
I have problems with converting 2d content to 3d.
When i convert a DIVX file or a digital satellite signal to 3d by remote control, the picture becomes enlarged and double. The double view is wide apart and a part of te picture in 2d on the left side of the screen is projected to the right side when converting to 3d. Playing 3d games in 3d on a Playstation 3 is working fine. But when i try to convert a 2d file or digital signal to 3d the pictures becommes messy. I just see an enlarged double screen of the original content. Why does this happen.
Can"t i just convert regular 2d to 3d or does the file to be converted need certain specifications. The ad said that i should be able to convert my old 2d black and white movies to 3d.

Philips - Benedickte
11-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Tv model: 47PFL4307k/12. Software: Q554E_0.93.0.0
I have problems with converting 2d content to 3d.
When i convert a DIVX file or a digital satellite signal to 3d by remote control, the picture becomes enlarged and double. The double view is wide apart and a part of te picture in 2d on the left side of the screen is projected to the right side when converting to 3d. Playing 3d games in 3d on a Playstation 3 is working fine. But when i try to convert a 2d file or digital signal to 3d the pictures becommes messy. I just see an enlarged double screen of the original content. Why does this happen.
Can"t i just convert regular 2d to 3d or does the file to be converted need certain specifications. The ad said that i should be able to convert my old 2d black and white movies to 3d.

Hi Bulut.

Could you please confirm to me where you saw this ad (provide link if possible)?

I can see that your TV set does not have 2D > 3D Conversion. You can choose 3D top/buttom or 3D side-by-side.

Best regards,
Benedickte

robertwm
11-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Read all instruction in catalogue.