PDA

View Full Version : Picture in Picture, Dual view, playing games and watching tv at the same time!

Quanzo87
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi I would like to have the opportunity of having dual view with 2 sources at the same time on my 2012 47" pfl6877t.
Imagine watching tv while your kid playing on your gamingconsole, fullscreen at the same time, Or like in my case, I want to play my games at the same time as my wife want to watch her tv programs. It would be awsome to have that function. We can already play fullscreen in 2 player mode with the dual play glasses on! Why can't you bring that concept to dual sources. The sound would of course have to be just from one source, but today we are able to connect headsets directly to the console for the audio transfer! so that will not be an big issue :) Please take this Idea and make something with it! be the first brand to offer it Philips! And to all of you other readers, wouldn't it be great?

//Lars from snowy Sweden.

Philips - Benedickte
10-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi I would like to have the opportunity of having dual view with 2 sources at the same time on my 2012 47" pfl6877t.
Imagine watching tv while your kid playing on your gamingconsole, fullscreen at the same time, Or like in my case, I want to play my games at the same time as my wife want to watch her tv programs. It would be awsome to have that function. We can already play fullscreen in 2 player mode with the dual play glasses on! Why can't you bring that concept to dual sources. The sound would of course have to be just from one source, but today we are able to connect headsets directly to the console for the audio transfer! so that will not be an big issue :) Please take this Idea and make something with it! be the first brand to offer it Philips! And to all of you other readers, wouldn't it be great?

//Lars from snowy Sweden.

Hi there Lars from snowy Sweden.

Thank you for these inputs. I will pass these on to the developement.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Edi Klaienr
11-28-2012, 09:36 AM
AWSOME IDEA!!! I'd also like it very much!
Using my PC on HDMI1 and watching the news from my cable TV on HDMI2 SBS... ( PIP style) is really a MUST HAVE!

Please do implemant it on the 2012 42PFL6007H ;-)

Hi there Lars from snowy Sweden.

Thank you for these inputs. I will pass these on to the developement.

Best regards,
Benedickte