PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Audio Description

Hammerhead
10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi There! I have a Phillips 22 inch TV Model 22PFL 3206H/12 and for some reason the Audio Description comes on when i am watching TV Drama's! my son in law set the TV back to factory settings hoping this would resolve the problem! But the Audio Description still comes on! Could someone please tell me how i can turn it off! There is not an AD button on the remote to turn it off and on :mad::mad::confused:

Philips - Benedickte
11-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Hi There! I have a Phillips 22 inch TV Model 22PFL 3206H/12 and for some reason the Audio Description comes on when i am watching TV Drama's! my son in law set the TV back to factory settings hoping this would resolve the problem! But the Audio Description still comes on! Could someone please tell me how i can turn it off! There is not an AD button on the remote to turn it off and on :mad::mad::confused:

Hi Hammerhead.

First of all, welcome to the forums.

To turn this off please follow these steps:
While you watch TV, press Menu button (House).
2 Select Setup > Channel settings > Language.
3 Select one Visually impaired, then press OK.
4. Now set this to OFF.

I would also advise you to update to latest software version. You can find this on the support page for your TV.

Best regards,
Benedickte

Hammerhead
11-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Will give that a try! Thank you for your help :)
Hi Hammerhead.

First of all, welcome to the forums.

To turn this off please follow these steps:
While you watch TV, press Menu button (House).
2 Select Setup > Channel settings > Language.
3 Select one Visually impaired, then press OK.
4. Now set this to OFF.

I would also advise you to update to latest software version. You can find this on the support page for your TV.

Best regards,
Benedickte