PDA

View Full Version : YouTube is not working after update

Ukraine
10-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi. The YouTube app is not working on my new 40PFL5007H/12. After I tried to activate the app in first time - request to update appears, and after the updation I can see only black screen with big YouTube logo in center. I also tried to delete the app and install it again but with no effect. Please help me with this issue.

Toengel
10-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi,

please check the support website for the latest firmware 93.0 and install it. Then delete NetTV memory and try again.

Toengel@Alex

Ukraine
10-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi Toengel,
I tried to update firmware through Internet and got the message that the latest is already installed. Should I try the same via USB drive? Will be there any difference?

p.s. Please advice me how to delete NetTV memory?

Toengel
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi,

the latest firmware is only available via USB stick installation procedure. Go to the support webpage, download instructions and install accordingly.

NetTV memory: TV setup, Network setup, delete NetTV memory

Toengel@Alex

Ukraine
10-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks a lot for your support, Toengel. I will do as you suggest and then I will post the results here.

Ukraine
10-29-2012, 04:49 PM
The firmware was installed successfully, but the problem with YouTube app is still there(. I can see only big YouTube logo in the center of my screen. Any other suggestions?

Ukraine
10-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Hi,
Somehow it's start working today. I don't know what was the reason but yesterday even after firmware upgrade the youtube app was not working but today it's working fine. I hope there will be no more problem with it.