PDA

View Full Version : Issue with TV 37PFL3403D

jopezzo
10-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Dear all,

I have a 37PFL3403D TV with the following issue: the television does not switch on with the remote sometimes.

I tried to update the firmware as per "Readme" file but it did not work. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

jopezzo

Philips - Rafe
10-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Hi jopezzo,

Sorry to see you're having problems with your television and remote control :(

It may seem silly, but have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote control at any time?

If not, please do try. When you are doing this, please reset the remote control by holding down the number 1 button on the controller whilst removing the first battery.

Please do let me know how you get on :)

^Rafe

Dear all,

I have a 37PFL3403D TV with the following issue: the television does not switch on with the remote sometimes.

I tried to update the firmware as per "Readme" file but it did not work. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

jopezzo

jopezzo
11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi Rafe,

Thanks for your answer. I tried the replacement of batteries, but that did not work. I would like to upgrade the firmware since it seems that it solves this issue, but I can't the firmware is not detected when I plug the USB drive containing the file.

Thanks for your help.

jopezzo.

Hi jopezzo,

Sorry to see you're having problems with your television and remote control :(

It may seem silly, but have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote control at any time?

If not, please do try. When you are doing this, please reset the remote control by holding down the number 1 button on the controller whilst removing the first battery.

Please do let me know how you get on :)

^Rafe

burnhoven
11-11-2012, 07:56 PM
1. Download Update File here:
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=37PFL3403D/12&slg=de&scy=CH

2. Formate a USB drive with FAT32
3. Put only the "aurorun.upg" file to the USB drive
4. Start up TV and put the USB drive to the tv...update will start automatically

if not:

3. create a folder "upgrades" at the USB drive
4. put the "autorun.upg" into this folder
5. start up tv - put USB drive to tv - close opening windows
6. go to tv menu -> software update -> local update -> select the file and press start (i think it's the red button, but it is discribted)

burnhoven
11-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh....I forgot:

Do you have the problems with remote contol only at start up from standby? If you start with local keyboard the problem is solved until next standby?