PDA

View Full Version : iConcerts now expanded to all countries.

Philips
12-24-2010, 01:19 PM
iConcert: A nice collection of live concert video’s!:o

Nettle
02-18-2012, 10:02 PM
It doesn't work right now unfortunately:

http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?2441-IConcerts-Playback-Problem&highlight=concert

Regards

smart
02-20-2012, 06:40 AM
It seems to work on my side, currently. Using a 2010TV.

However, iConcerts states since more than a year (since I bought the TV), that they will provide full concerts VOD on the TV, soon. Still waiting to finally watch the Jamiroquai concerts.

Nettle
02-20-2012, 09:06 AM
It seems to work on my side, currently. Using a 2010TV.

Are you able to watch a video in it?

After the 140.46 fw upgrade is no more possible in my case.

Regards

smart
02-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi Nettle,

yes I am able to watch a video with the current app and the newest fw 140.46. Maybe this is specific to selected videos/country?
I watched Jamiroquai - "Live at Montreux"

smart
03-26-2012, 10:24 PM
There is an update of the iConcerts app in work. The new version will work with the "PayPal" plug-in on the Philips TV set. With the new pay service, there will be a better video quality introduced.

I have just asked iConcerts when they will introduce the full concerts as a video on demand service. I have seen their ad, when I bought my TV for more than a year now. There are some concerts I'm interested to see completely.

So there is some life and work going on ...

And technically interesting: There is a "PayPal plugin" for Philips TVs? Philips announced a payment service in their newscenter. I have not read something about the payment service in the developers portal. Not sure if this might be also a fail from support.