PDA

View Full Version : HTS 9520 Doesn't play all Bluray disks

AndyPl
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi,

I got a problem with my HTS 9520. It doesn't play all off my blurays. I have another cheap player for in my bedroom wich costs about 70 euro and that one gives no problems. I updated the firmware and all, but no luck. Are there more with that problem?

Toengel
11-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi,

please describe in detail what's exactly happening when you start a disc which is not working.

Toengel@ALex

AndyPl
11-04-2012, 02:49 PM
I put in the disk, wait and then get the message Unknown Disk.

I have a bluray drive in my laptop, no problem, I got a cheap one, just a player in my bedroom, no problem.
I cleaned it, shut the HTS 9520 down and up again. Same problem. It is not just one disk, it is with 20/30% of the disks I try.

Regards Andy

Hi,

please describe in detail what's exactly happening when you start a disc which is not working.

Toengel@ALex

Oscar
11-05-2012, 10:56 AM
For unknown disc let your device be checked by service since this is a loader issue. Send one of the movies with the set when going to repair

AndyPl
12-25-2012, 05:44 AM
For unknown disc let your device be checked by service since this is a loader issue. Send one of the movies with the set when going to repair

Thank you, I will try that. But when I called a few months ago they told me the disk was corrupt. No it happens about 50% of the disks.:(