PDA

View Full Version : 37pfl5604h/12 - Remote Control Not Working

benji_l89
11-08-2012, 06:10 PM
So, 2 Years ago my flatmates and I bought a Philips TV (37pfl5604h/12) and 2 weeks ago the remote control stoped working. Reading some blogs and forums (Yes, I've changed the batteries several times) I've concluded that the receptor of the tv is broken. I wanted to know where can I buy a new one in Germany and how to change it (I've talked to some technicians and they want a fortune to do it, and I'm sure it's not rocket science to do it).

Thanks!

Ben

Philips - Rafe
11-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Hi Ben,

Sorry to see you're having problems with your television and remote control :(

Have you spoken to Philips in Germany directly about costs of repair? We would never recommend replacing any parts yourself, so it may be best to have a chat with them :)

You can contact them using the following link:

http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userLanguage=de&userCountry=de

Rafe

So, 2 Years ago my flatmates and I bought a Philips TV (37pfl5604h/12) and 2 weeks ago the remote control stoped working. Reading some blogs and forums (Yes, I've changed the batteries several times) I've concluded that the receptor of the tv is broken. I wanted to know where can I buy a new one in Germany and how to change it (I've talked to some technicians and they want a fortune to do it, and I'm sure it's not rocket science to do it).

Thanks!

Ben