PDA

View Full Version : 32PFL5606S/98 twice black out/ power failure!

scaniaman901
11-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Hello,
I'm so sad and lost confident to PHILIPS TV after two times 32PFL5606S/98 had power failure, totally black out. I bought this TV on 26/2/2012 and some date in July my TV suddenly can't switch on (no power at all). Sent to Philips Service Center, and they replaced the power board with no explanation. Then they said, no more warranty replacement if same problem occurs and I need to pay of the board burn again. Oh my god, they are like 'gambling' with customer why this board so 'fragile' after I'm taking the best care of this TV (always wait before switch off/on the AC until totally shut down, jut few hours of usage daily). So I'm so worried what was actually happen for brand new TV like this that stop working. Then today while I'm watching TV, suddenly it stop working again! NO POWER AT ALL-SAME SYMPTOM as before. Within 9 months, this TV put me in depressed. So no more warranty after 9 month of same power problem? So what kind of TV that Phillips sold that too sensitive of power fluctuation? or is that saying Philips has low quality parts? wasting the money ! NO MORE PHILIPS BRAND AFTER ALL ! :(:(:(:(:(

SO, WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW??

Philips - Rafe
11-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi scaniaman901,

I'm sorry to see you're having problems again with your television :(

Philips in Malaysia really are the best equipped people to talk to regarding this, and I would recommend calling them again to discuss your further options.

You can use this link to find various contact methods :)

http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userLanguage=en&userCountry=my

Rafe

Hello,
I'm so sad and lost confident to PHILIPS TV after two times 32PFL5606S/98 had power failure, totally black out. I bought this TV on 26/2/2012 and some date in July my TV suddenly can't switch on (no power at all). Sent to Philips Service Center, and they replaced the power board with no explanation. Then they said, no more warranty replacement if same problem occurs and I need to pay of the board burn again. Oh my god, they are like 'gambling' with customer why this board so 'fragile' after I'm taking the best care of this TV (always wait before switch off/on the AC until totally shut down, jut few hours of usage daily). So I'm so worried what was actually happen for brand new TV like this that stop working. Then today while I'm watching TV, suddenly it stop working again! NO POWER AT ALL-SAME SYMPTOM as before. Within 9 months, this TV put me in depressed. So no more warranty after 9 month of same power problem? So what kind of TV that Phillips sold that too sensitive of power fluctuation? or is that saying Philips has low quality parts? wasting the money ! NO MORE PHILIPS BRAND AFTER ALL ! :(:(:(:(:(

SO, WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW??