PDA

View Full Version : When will be this youtube issue resolved?

xerquan
11-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi,

I am a 47PFL6877K/12 Philips smart tv owner.

I've had this youtube issue since I bought the tv a month ago. Application is opening fine, but videos are not loading.

Even I always had the latest firmware and even I use the wired connection I couldt resolve this issue with my personal effort. All other nettv applications are working fine, I can watch videos on viewster (I guess) application, even I can watch cnn live broadcast via network but youtube is killing me.

my firmware is:000.150.048.013

I can also tell you that I'm not the only person having this problem in Turkey, I'm a member of a tech bulletin board named forum.donanimhaber.com (which is very popular here) people are talking about this, and also bealive that soon or later Philips is going to fix it with a new update. In addition PFL6877 is not the only tv having this youtube issue, I read many posts from other philips smart tv owners as well.

Thanks in advance.

bilib
12-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I used to have exactly the same issue with you but luckily I fixed it few days ago.My tv is 46pfl7007.I've tried every solution concerning with dns,mac,firewall but nothing changed.Philips was insisting on saying that Tv. doesn't have any problem,the source of the issue could be the 'router'.Therefore I changed the router but nothing changed .Then, I changed the router once more with another model.This time it worked out without having any failure in youtube.I guess, the point is , Philips tv.s are not compatible with every router .All three routers I've used was well-known routers but only one of them worked out with my Philips tv.

Hi,

I am a 47PFL6877K/12 Philips smart tv owner.

I've had this youtube issue since I bought the tv a month ago. Application is opening fine, but videos are not loading.

Even I always had the latest firmware and even I use the wired connection I couldt resolve this issue with my personal effort. All other nettv applications are working fine, I can watch videos on viewster (I guess) application, even I can watch cnn live broadcast via network but youtube is killing me.

my firmware is:000.150.048.013

I can also tell you that I'm not the only person having this problem in Turkey, I'm a member of a tech bulletin board named forum.donanimhaber.com (which is very popular here) people are talking about this, and also bealive that soon or later Philips is going to fix it with a new update. In addition PFL6877 is not the only tv having this youtube issue, I read many posts from other philips smart tv owners as well.

Thanks in advance.