PDA

View Full Version : November 12 and still no new firmware for mci8080/mci900

jphenrick
11-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi

November 12th as gone by now and just checked again and still no firmware online as promised for bug fixes and napster integration

can philips please advise on this urgently now

we users be compensated for the 8 months this has taken?????

thanks

JH

chrisdude
11-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Would be nice indeed. Mine is buggy as hell also, but I don't have much faith anymore...

Philips - QK
11-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Dear both,

As according to the plan, the fix will be released in November. I have not received any revised planning so far. I will check again with the team to see if we can have more solid information. Shall let you know when I hear back from them.

Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

jphenrick
11-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Its Now the 29th and STILL no firmware with fixes and Napster what is going on?
is there confirmation this will be online tomorrow

if not are Philips going to offer refunds to the many unhappy customers!

i have an mci8080 and mci900 both with bugs and missing the one feature i bought them for for nearly 6 months

JH

Dear both,

As according to the plan, the fix will be released in November. I have not received any revised planning so far. I will check again with the team to see if we can have more solid information. Shall let you know when I hear back from them.

Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

chrisdude
11-29-2012, 06:34 PM
I agree, quite a disappointing service level. Irreliable as well. Will cost them consumers for sure. Had to give negative advice to friends/colleagues, suggested them to buy a non-Philips/Streamium product. A colleague of mine had a 8080 and returned it after a month, he couldn't use the streaming radio for half an hour (wired), because the software froze 9 out of 10 times, even on home screen it froze.

What surprises me the most is that most complaints are not about additional/exotic features, but about basic functionality. Even that is not taken serious.

jphenrick
11-30-2012, 03:44 PM
I agree 100%

i have purchased streamium products for years but all i want now is a full refund

its now the 30th November and still no firmware

Philips - Customers are very unhappy - any response?

thanks

JH

I agree, quite a disappointing service level. Irreliable as well. Will cost them consumers for sure. Had to give negative advice to friends/colleagues, suggested them to buy a non-Philips/Streamium product. A colleague of mine had a 8080 and returned it after a month, he couldn't use the streaming radio for half an hour (wired), because the software froze 9 out of 10 times, even on home screen it froze.

What surprises me the most is that most complaints are not about additional/exotic features, but about basic functionality. Even that is not taken serious.