PDA

View Full Version : IP-EPG doesn't work anymore (after working more than one year)

ahasver
01-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I did already ask in this thread (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?660-EPG-not-working-(network)), but it seems my problem is different to the OnBraNet user.

I own a 32PFL8404H where automatic display of now/next is still working, it means production date before June 2009. I receive about 100 free unencrypted channels and a lot more pay tv channels, I purchased only a few. So a working EPG list is urgently needed.

Until begin of December 2010 the IP-EPG "powered by tvtv" did work. Not perfect and not for all channels, but it gave me much benefit over EPG from the DVB-C-Channels, where the number of preferred channels is limited to 30, 40 or 50 (?) and is only filled with data if I had tuned to the channels manually before. Since December (shortly after switching to new NetTV Portal by Philips) the IP-EPG it doesn't work any more. I get only the response "IP-EPG has encountered an error (500)" but no more IP-EPG.

I did call Philips support several times and got different answers from "problem is known and will be fixed" over "temporary technical problem" to "tvtv has to fix it". One asked all details of connected device, MAC and so on and promised me Call back by a technician - that didn't happen until now. Even no answer by Mail (beside automatic reply by website).
In Between I did see, EPG is still working in shops and read it would work with other users, also customers of my cable provider (but using newer devices).
Clearing Internet cache didn't help. I had to register again with Club Philips and to accept the conditions of tvtv and after that the error occurs again...
I changed firmware back from 26.78.0 to 26.76.0 that was working until November - it didn't help.

So what could be the matter?

Anyone similar experiences in long time use and donít working any more?
Is tvtv limiting the free use of the guide maybe only for one year like it does using their service via website, linux pvr or other devices?
Is the problem limited to older 2009 devices?

petasis
01-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Why don't you use the DVB-T EPG? This will work always, as the data comes from the channels their-selves, and not from a company like tvtv...

ahasver
01-05-2011, 11:42 PM
I receive DVB-C from local cable operator. And as I stated above there I get about 100 free channels and more pay tv channels, but the number of preferred channels in DVB-EPG is channels is limited to about 40 (in 2010 devices this limitation is gone). And IP-EPG did provide EPG for some channels where no EPG is transmitted via TV-Channel.

The DVB-EPG I get very much better with my (no Philips) DVB-C-Receiver that works as PVR. But if he is recording I'm using the tv-tuner...

avia
01-06-2011, 12:08 PM
In Russia the tvtv IP-EPG is working.
Unfortunately there is no russian channels in list.
If i go to the tvtv.de then i see a few russian channels but not all of course.
But in TV IP-EPG there is no russian channels. Why?

ahasver
01-06-2011, 03:55 PM
EPG-Data is provided by tvtv (see tvtv.de, tvtv.at, tvtv.co.uk and other). And I don't know any russian channel in database (my cable operator offers some channels from russia as pay tv - none of them was in tvtv list). But the IP-EPG didn't offer all channels from tvtv-Database, I did miss a few and some weren't provided with data (for example Servus TV from Austria where I found data on tvtv.at and tvtv.de)
But it isn't possible to ask tvtv directly - they claim to ask the manufacturer for support...

avia
01-06-2011, 09:14 PM
EPG-Data is provided by tvtv (see tvtv.de, tvtv.at, tvtv.co.uk and other). And I don't know any russian channel in database (my cable operator offers some channels from russia as pay tv - none of them was in tvtv list).
But the IP-EPG didn't offer all channels from tvtv-Database, I did miss a few and some weren't provided with data
Yes, here (http://www.tvtv.de/tvtv/index.vm?groupid=0&dayId=&weekId=&chnl=1537,1538,1541,1531,1530&lang=de&epgView=list) is a full list for all russian channels that i found on tvtv.de.
Does your operator translate Channel One? This is most famous russian channel.
EPG for this channel is accessible from web, but not from TV... Damn!

ahasver
01-07-2011, 01:41 AM
This 5 channels my operator takes from Eutelsat (13į and 9į East) and translates only technical from DVB-S to DVB-C. This channels now seems to carry a DVB-EPG with Russian words in latin letters like listed in tvtv.de And the 3 RTV-channels are currently unencrypted. None of them I found in tvtv-channel-list in my tv (so long it worked).

avia
01-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Fantastic!
You in Europe can enjoy russian channels with EPG while we in Russia can't!

Philips can change this by make a chioce for customers to specify EPG source, not tvtv.de...
But i think that in my case (2009 TV) i have no chances...

JohnnyQ
01-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Until begin of December 2010 the IP-EPG "powered by tvtv" did work. Not perfect and not for all channels, but it gave me much benefit over EPG from the DVB-C-Channels, where the number of preferred channels is limited to 30, 40 or 50 (?) and is only filled with data if I had tuned to the channels manually before. Since December (shortly after switching to new NetTV Portal by Philips) the IP-EPG it doesn't work any more. I get only the response "IP-EPG has encountered an error (500)" but no more IP-EPG.

You can try to re-do a complete channel installation. That might re-install your EPG correctly.

ahasver
01-09-2011, 03:44 PM
I did this several times too. Even DVB-T only search didn't help or choosing Austria for Channel search.

Currently the only explanation would be blocking my network access by any involved server, may be for reasons of commercial interests. Having in mind the channel list provided by the IP-EPG, this EPG seems to be taken not directly from tvtv but in cooperation by Philips with an other cable net operator that is competing against mine. So my NetTV account could be black listed... (I did much time call support for missing channels not provided this operator and not provided by IP-EPG but provided by tvtv...)

But otherwise problem could be related to limitations of 8404 devices, I didn't get response from any 8404 user yet. May be many are don't using this IP-EPG...

bta
01-10-2011, 05:23 PM
... I get only the response "IP-EPG has encountered an error (500)" but no more IP-EPG.

Hi,

since yesterday (Jan 9, 2011) I've the same problem with my 40pfl7605H/12 (FW 140.027). IP-EPG did not work anymore, only "Error 500" is displayed. NetTV runs normal, so the network seems not to be the problem.

regards
bta

ahasver
01-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Did you switch off your tv this day but normally let the device in stand by?
From standby formaly stored NetTV session seems to continue, but after switch off a new (automatic) login could read changed configuration, larger channel list database and so on.
May be the the larger station list (containing new added channels we receive) could be the problem.

bta
01-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Did you switch off your tv this day but normally let the device in stand by?
From standby formaly stored NetTV session seems to continue, but after switch off a new (automatic) login could read changed configuration, larger channel list database and so on.
May be the the larger station list (containing new added channels we receive) could be the problem.

Hi,

thx for your replay. Indeed I've switched the tv off and switch on agian on Jan. 9. 11.

What I've tried so far:
1.) delete the NetTV chache
2.) try IP-EPG: error 500
3.) switch off the tv for arround 1 minute
4.) do a tv channel update
5.) try IP-EPG: error 500
6.) switch the tv off over night
7.) try IP-EPG: error 500
8.) delete the NetTV chache
9.) NetTV wants once more to register at ClubPhilips (since Oct 2010 i've done this arround 10 times)
10.) try IP-EPG: error 500

So IP-EPG is no aviliable at all.
Does anyone else have such a problem?

Side info: NetTv was avaliable during all the time - so the network in principle has no problem.

Since I still hope that philips read this: 40pfl7605H/12 (FW 140.027)

regards
bta

ahasver
01-16-2011, 02:58 AM
exact this procedures I did provide several times. And the same results.

This week Philips support did claim by phone, they got an answer by technican saying the tv would working and accessing correctly. And the for the reason of the error I had to ask tvtv or my network operator may be for blocking access or wrong route. But tvtv didn't answer my questions and Philips wouldn't tell me the URL to check...
Philips says, 'cause it's working in most other cases their wouldn't be much investigation.
The different answers of different callcenter agents say, it's a problem of tvtv (but with different explanations...)

But if access to IP-EPG in Germany would be adjusted to KDG and the other big operators then also other customers in other cities with alternativ cable operators should notice the problem.
May be, mostly a separated SetTop Box is used for DVB-C giving much more comfort in channel organising and EPG (I do so too), so only few people give feed back to Philips in this topic....

bta
01-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi,

I am also in contact with philips and it seems that they are working on it because I've been ask for a lot of further info to isolate the problem and I understand that philips need some time to overcome the IP-EPG problem.

But what I do not unserstand is how the IP-EPG is organized:
- some comments mentioned that the IP-EPG content comes direct via an tvtv server.
- other postes mentioned that the content the tv recives comes from a philips server and this server itselfs gathers the info at tvtv.

So I'am not sure if a tvtv server or the philips server "blocks" the transmitted requenst when we try to start IP-EPG.
By the way I've bought the TV because it contains a HD DVB-C reciver and I do not want an additional STB.

regards bta.

Toengel
01-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Hi,

try the following:

Frequently asked questions

Back to FAQ (http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?scy=NL&slg=ENG&mid=Link_FAQs&session=20110118113958_89.14.193.45&new_tmpl=1&ctn=58PFL9955H%2F12&dct=FAQ)
Question

Why does "Philips server not found" appear when I try to access Net TV based EPG?
Answer

If you have a PC, proceed as follows:

Can you access the Web with your PC?

If not, contact your Internet provider.
If yes, go to this site (http://www.syndication.philips.com/monitor/internet/)
If the Philips server is down, you will see a red light. Try again later to see if the server is up and running again.

If the server is up and running, you will see a green light.
Check if the connection between your home network and the TV is still intact.
(see FAQ "My installation has worked before, but now I am unable to access and connect to my PC network.").
If this site shows a green flag for Net TV then the problem must be at your internet connection.
Tip: try resetting your internet router.

Some Hints & Tips:

The “Philips server not found” error is displayed by the TV because it cannot reach the Net TV portal. Most likely this is caused by a firewall setting in your router (or Modem). The firewall setting does not allow the TV to have free access to the open internet. Check firewall settings in your router, bring the firewall down to see if the TV can connect. Configure the IP address of your TV in the router to pass freely. Port 80 and port 443 must be accessible for the TV.

Put your TV to a normal channel, than press 123654 on the remote control. You see the Customer Service Menu (CSM). Check here if it displays the type number of your TV and the serial number. Without this info it will not be allowed to get access. Press the down button twice and find the MAC addresses of your TV.

When connected wired, Net TV is connecting and you only see the loading icon (running balls), disconnect the IP–cable between TV and Router, just for a second. That might just trigger the TV to load the Net TV homepage.

When you turn "on" the TV, do not access Net TV immediately. Let the TV perform its boot sequence first and access Net TV after one minute.

In the Menu of the TV is an option “Clear Net TV memory”. (Note: in the initial software in your TV this option is hidden under the option button on your remote control, not accessible when you can’t access Net TV). When accessible, try this.
Check if there is new software available for your TV. Go to www.p4c.philips.com (http://www.p4c.philips.com/) and search for your type number. Download the latest software and have it installed. With this new software you will find a “Clear Net TV memory” option in the menu of your TV. You can try it, it might help.

If it still does not work, report the Ethernet MAC address (from menu CSM3) plus your contact details, TV–type and software version to nettv.support@philips.com (mailto:nettv.support@philips.com). We will check if we can see you connecting. Also let us know when you succeeded in getting connected.

Source: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?scy=NL&mid=Link_FAQs&view=aa12_view_partial.html&new_tmpl=1&session=20110118113958_89.14.193.45&list=aa12_list_partial.html&slg=ENG&ctn=58PFL9955H/12&dct=FAQ&refnr=0072126&faqview=1

Toengel@Alex

ahasver
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM
@Toengel

Network is working correct, the lights are green and internet cache was cleared tooo much times... And the NetTV Portal is working correctly.
The IP-EPG is served by a different server - and this access goes a wrong way

Toengel
01-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Hi,

in my TV EPG is served by https://epg1.philips.nl/default.aspx#

Regards,

Toengel@Alex

ahasver
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Shortly I found how to see the real URL in NetTV (when searching for a way to zoom NetTV-pages) - via Teletext-key I got a popup to choose information and zooming....
And so I know, that even this server my tv tries to access too when starting access IP-TV. But it doesn't show the IP-EPG. Instead of EPG I get the mentioned error message "IP-EPG" has encountered an error (500)...
And: If I type in this URL into the internet-app of NetTV I get this same error message by this server that I get when trying to access IP-EPG by the GUIDE-key.
It now seems to me, my channel list isn't recognised by the server or too much channels couldn't be identified or may be the channels couldn't be listed any more since transmission parameters by my cable network operator had changed...
Only Philips would now. I now tried to give detailed input to NetTV support and would gave them more technical details if needed.
May be, here could be helped better then by the German service Centre...

ulligw
01-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi,

I'm brand new in this community, and the only reason to join is the here described problem. I'm in germany, close to Munich and the net-IPG is not working at all. It says something like: "The service is not available". I bought this TV on the 11th of January and the EPG worked only for the first few days.

I tried to talk to Philips Hotline several times. they are always very friendly and really willing to help. Last statement was, that this service is provided by TVTV and Philips can not do anything to make this working.

Actually my neighbour is working for TVTV. According to him, TVTV is only providing the content for Philips. The web page for the TV's is created and maintained by Philips.

I hope they will find accept their fault and find the problem some day. I think the net-EPG is much better than the one provided via DVB-C.

Toengel
01-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Hi,

this is also confirmed by the reason, that the url is https://epg1.philips.nl/ (option key, site information in IP-EPG). As far as I am reading concerning the IP-EPG there are many problems... did you tried the abovementioned hints?

Toengel@Alex

ahasver
01-25-2011, 01:18 AM
@ulligw
ask your neighbour if they could provide a CeHtml-Version of tvtv like radiotime for its platform does expanded by HbbTV-Features like the HbbTV-Version of ARD-EPG (not provided by NetTV portal).

ulligw
01-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi,
I have tried all this. Does not help at all. But I'm not able to see the url. I don't have this option "site information". But When I trie this url with a PC, it is not reachable.

avia
01-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Actually my neighbour is working for TVTV. According to him, TVTV is only providing the content for Philips. The web page for the TV's is created and maintained by Philips.

HI!
Good news! Can you tell him that TVTV needs more russian TV chanells? Currently it has only five... :(

ahasver
01-25-2011, 11:30 PM
But I'm not able to see the url. I don't have this option "site information". But When I trie this url with a PC, it is not reachable.
How to see the URL depends on your device. If you like me use a 8004 or an other 2009 device there should be a popup menu if you press Teletext key (not Option!) and you can choose between "security information" and "zoom" the first one shows you the accessed URL. Using newer devices or may be the special series you have a different remote control, there you should use the option button! But may be it depends on the used firmware of your device.
However accessing this URL using your PC should direct you by the Philips server to an different URL and that URL isn't accessible or non-existent. Means at least the main URL should be reachable even by your PC. Destination of redirection may depend on browser type, stored cookies, additional transmitted paramemeters,... So this test wouldn't help but only show that your network connection is working. But if your network access to 'https://epg1.philips.nl/' failed at all - then you may have got an other problem...

ulligw
01-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi,

suprise, surprise!!!
EPG via Internet is working again. I'm not aware that I have made anything different at my TV. And This red-button feature is also available again.

But please don't ask me why.

koenraad
02-17-2011, 07:38 PM
I complety have lost the option EPG. I can select the program guide but the TV switches over to normal TV broadcast. So I dont have a EPG anymore. I use ziggo with a CAM CI+ module and software 140.27. It did work for the last few months and I didn't change anything on my TV.

Erikrijnders
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Here the same. Ik have CI+ and Ziggo too. EPG via IP (via tvtv) does not work anymore. There is a white screen or you go directly go to NETTV. PLEASE FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Why are there so few channels in the list ?? Not all the Ziggo-channels are in the list where you can link the channel.

Toengel
02-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi,

try to switch to "channel EPG " and than back to "internet EPG"...

Toengel@Alex

petasis
02-19-2011, 06:44 AM
IP-EPG is a BAD idea. Philips has turned down the DVB-T EPG (which will work always!), and had added a dependency on a site that may not exist tomorrow...

They should have added IP-EPG after they have developed a perfect DVB-T EPG. But they haven't deal with DVB-T EPG, which means that when tvtv drop access (i.e. because it wants money), there is NO ALTERNATIVE for Philips TVs...

Xtreme
02-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Here in Finland:

8404H/12 (2009 model) - Not working anymore since 02-15-2011
9704H/12 (2009 model) - Not working anymore since 02-15-2011
7605H/12 (2010 model) - Not working anymore since 02-15-2011

All of these loads the Net TV when "EPG" button is pressed.

And btw, IP-EPG is default ON in 2010 models.
The IP-EPG is a good improvement but gives really bad taste if it doesn't work. :(

Toengel
02-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi,

the IP-EPG is only a Net TV application. So if the application has a problem, the main page of Net TV is loaded.

Toengel@ALex

florent
02-21-2011, 04:56 PM
In France: 8404H from 2009 not working either.

Costumer support told me that it not Philips's fault... it is due to the provider of the IP-EPG who is not braodcasting the information anymore.

This is obviously not true because the internet address of the IP EPG is on a philips server (epg1.philips)

It would be nice to get an official answer from the Philips moderator concerning this issue that seems to be affecting all of the countries where this service in normally available !

delirii
02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Please fix this problem ASAP. We (in France too) can't receive EPG data anymore. This is part of Philips services, at least provide some information about the reason, a resolution date, and so on.

smart
02-22-2011, 08:37 PM
For me in germany, receiving with DVB-C and using KabelBW internet connection, it worked without problems the last days. Maybe this helps to find the root cause.

42PFL7695K/02 firmware: 0.140.29.0

delirii
02-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Is there anybody here able to explain what's happening and what is going to be done to solve this (annoying!) issue ?

Thanks for any help

Philips
02-26-2011, 01:10 PM
I did already ask in this thread (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?660-EPG-not-working-(network)), but it seems my problem is different to the OnBraNet user.

I own a 32PFL8404H where automatic display of now/next is still working, it means production date before June 2009. I receive about 100 free unencrypted channels and a lot more pay tv channels, I purchased only a few. So a working EPG list is urgently needed.

I did call Philips support several times and got different answers from "problem is known and will be fixed" over "temporary technical problem" to "tvtv has to fix it". One asked all details of connected device, MAC and so on and promised me Call back by a technician - that didn't happen until now. Even no answer by Mail (beside automatic reply by website).
In Between I did see, EPG is still working in shops and read it would work with other users, also customers of my cable provider (but using newer devices).
Clearing Internet cache didn't help. I had to register again with Club Philips and to accept the conditions of tvtv and after that the error occurs again...
I changed firmware back from 26.78.0 to 26.76.0 that was working until November - it didn't help.

So what could be the matter?

Anyone similar experiences in long time use and donít working any more?
Is tvtv limiting the free use of the guide maybe only for one year like it does using their service via website, linux pvr or other devices?
Is the problem limited to older 2009 devices?

Problems with IP-EPG on 2009 models were recognized and repaired.
Please confirm.

Erikrijnders
02-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Please confirm.

I have an 8000-series tv, no IP EPG from tvtv. Ik concerns 2010 models too

delirii
02-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Yes, it's now working (but deadly slow) again.
Anyway, can Philips inform customers (here in the forum) when a problem is recognized, and give a repair estimation date ?
This kind of communication is far better than ... hum... nothing. Such high level tv sets deserve this kind of attention, don't they ?

ahasver
02-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Please confirm.
Sorry, I cannot confirm. Currently I get Error 500 again like all the time the error occurs.
Last week, may be about Thuersday night, there was a change, after pressing the EPG-Guide key. The tv was loading and loading or waiting with black screen and only the little loading animation. I left him try to load a IP-EPG-List over night, but next morning he seems to still loading (teletext/security info did show me epg1.philips.nl/default.asp or so) and showing the black screen woith loading animation... Next time I checked at Sunday and I got the well known Error 500. :(

Clearing internet cache didn't help.

Do I have to make a new channel search? That would take me my time - I couldn't try this bevor next weekend.

Xtreme
02-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Please confirm.

IP-EPG not working with my 2009 model (9704H).
No errors.. just loads the "tv network" epg. Changing from the setting does nothing.
Please look for a fix for this, thank you. :(

bta
03-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi everybody,

I am realy happy to report that my IP-EPG will work after have lost it since the beginning of this year.
:) yiipppppiiiihhhhhhh :)

Dont know why now IP-EPG is running again and what have been done in background since I've had a lot of contact to philips concerning my IP-EPG issue.

Now I'm able to participate on the IP-EPG discussion again:
- the "met" in germany at the content pages is still there
- the date at the main page is in german format; but at the content pages its still in english format
- at the main page still all channels are displayed instead of the currently selecetd channel list (in may case favorites)

Anyhow: I'm happy to have IP-EPG again and I made the comments to give a feedback, what can be improved.

regards
bta

Xtreme
03-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi everybody,

I am realy happy to report that my IP-EPG will work after have lost it since the beginning of this year.
:) yiipppppiiiihhhhhhh :)
Hi bta,
Good for you!

I'm still sad, no EPG for me. I have done all I can and it doesn't start anymore in Finland.

zarro
03-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi from italy my epg now work after tree month of "page is now not disponible" but why??

bta
03-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi bta,
Good for you!

I'm still sad, no EPG for me. I have done all I can and it doesn't start anymore in Finland.

Hi Xtreme,

it seems that your problem has more to do with the 2009 model of the tv, while my problem (which is/was the problem of many 2010 model users) has more to do with the epg-server.

But I keep my fingers crossed that your problem will be solved too.

regards
bta

jielse
03-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Hi

I have the same problem as Xtreme also here in Sweden. It worked for a few weeks in January, but is gone since then. Guess I tried all the suggestions I found on the pages and also contacted the NetTV support but no luck so far.
The gut feeling points to a server issue, but I'm very puzzled that the IP-EPG doesn't even start. Do anyone know if it could be related to the fact I use DVB-C?

However, the channel EPG works fine from the DVB-C, but I really miss the IP-EPG sinc it also provide info on the analog channels I have.

regards

Philips
03-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi, I have the same problem as Xtreme also here in Sweden. It worked for a few weeks in January, but is gone since then.

Read this post (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?186-Did-you-install-the-program-guide), where an overview is given of the countries where IP-EPG currently is active.

Note: Due to testing, IP-EPG has been active for some weeks beginning this year in some other countries. This is disabled again.

jielse
03-14-2011, 03:45 PM
TV Mod, thanks for the info anc clarification. That explains a lot to me.
However, on philips.se web-pages, it explicitly states that it is possible to search in the augmented TV-guide while wathing TV by picture-in-picture. It doesn't say that Sweden is excluded???

Finally, what are the plans of releasing IP-EPG for Sweden?

regards

ahasver
03-16-2011, 09:52 PM
In the following countries IP-EPG is NOT active:
[...]
- UK

Note: Due to testing, IP-EPG has been active for some weeks beginning this year in some of these countries. This is disabled again.

May be that's a reason why IP-EPG doesn't work again in my case, even if I'm in Germany where IP-EPG should now working.

In the past (when IP-EPG was still working last year) I did assign a few channels to international versions of IP-EPG from the list, especially I did choose for example Al Jazzeira English from the UK-version, 'cause choosing IP-EPG for Al Jazeira from the german part of tvtv-channel list did result in useless EPG without actual schedule but only constantly repeating the station name in the EPG listing like it does the DVB-C-EPG too.
Similar thinks I did for VH1 (Spanish listing), France 24 English (from French listing) and may be some other channels not listed in German part of tvtv-Channel list.
This weekend I did clear internet cache and made a manual search transponder frequency by transponder frequency and left unwanted transponders in hope the smaller channel list would help.
But it didn't. Automatic channel update at night found the skipped frequencies. And IP-EPG still doesn't work. :mad:

So I did register net-tv with my Club Philips account. And there a confusing thing happens: When I had clicked the confirm link I was guided to the UK-Version of Club Philips. :confused: I had to login at the UK Page to finish registering my tv again. In earlier re-registering I was guided to German Club-Philips page, where I did also register the first time and now I see my registration again...
So may be, if tvtv channel lists are now separated by countries so I wouldn't see the foreign channels any more, then my tv-MAC had to be cleared from current Philips IP-EPG database by admin/support before a channel list installation?

----
Adding the solution here - without bumping the the thread up...:

Philips service did change a peace of hardware and did re-install all basic software and after returning the TV at home the IP-EPG now does work (again)...