PDA

View Full Version : Media Manager + Server For Mac and Windows License Key

blkj1064
11-24-2012, 05:17 AM
I purchased and registered my new Philips LED 40PFL4706 and after setup of the TV I downloaded the Philips WiFi MediaConnect and tried to get it to work but to no avail. The program starts-up but stops working and I get the message "Program Has Stopped Working". I've tried to get it to work with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.8 but the programs stops working immediately. I was told to download Philips Media Manager Mac and Windows from Club Philips which I did. However, I was not given the License Keys - how to I obtain the License Keys? Please help me. I will be moving to the UK for my new Military assignment real soon and I want to work this out before I get to the UK. Thank You!

Toengel
11-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi,

you need to register your TV at "MyPhilips" (a.k.a. Club Philips). When you are logged in and your TV is registered, you can retrieve the licence key.

Toengel@Alex

tomcat33
01-21-2013, 11:01 AM
I have registered my new 2012 Philips Smart TV but I cannot see any menu about retrieving the media manager license key. Where is it ?

noelia.martin48
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I have registered my new 2012 Philips Smart TV but I cannot see any menu about retrieving the media manager license key. Where is it ?

Hello!

Someone can tell me where can I find the license key? My Tv is registered and when I installed MediaManager in my PC it said to me that I had to introduce the license key.

(sorry, my English is very bad... :o )

PMBX
05-12-2013, 11:13 PM
When logged into the site. Go to "My Registered Products" behind your TV you will see several links including "Media Manager + server". Click on it and then you can request a license key.