PDA

View Full Version : Philips 37 PFL5522D/05 will not switch on

nsroberts
11-24-2012, 10:11 AM
My Tv will not work.
When attempting to switch the Tv on, the red stand by light turns blue as normal, the Tv sceen attempts to activate, then turns off and the stand by light starts flahing red. Can anybody advise if this defect is easily repaired or is a new Tv required

Thanks

Philips - Rafe
11-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi nsroberts,

Sorry to see you're having problems with your television.

How long has this problem been happening?
Have you reset the television at all by leaving it unplugged for a while before reconnecting?

Once you let me know that, I can see where to go from here :)

Best wishes, Rafe

My Tv will not work.
When attempting to switch the Tv on, the red stand by light turns blue as normal, the Tv sceen attempts to activate, then turns off and the stand by light starts flahing red. Can anybody advise if this defect is easily repaired or is a new Tv required

Thanks

nsroberts
11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi Rafe
Thanks for the response
I'v had this problem for a couple of weeks. The tv has never worked since the first time the problem occured
I have disconnect the tv from it's normal location and tried to turn it on several days later in another room.
The problem still exists, even when attempting to switch on manually.
Regards nsroberts

nsroberts
11-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi nsroberts,

Sorry to see you're having problems with your television.

How long has this problem been happening?
Have you reset the television at all by leaving it unplugged for a while before reconnecting?

Once you let me know that, I can see where to go from here :)

Best wishes, Rafe

Rafe
Thanks for the response
The problem started several weeks ago. The tv has never worked since
I have disconnected from normal laocation and left for several days before attempting in different room with same results

Philips - Rafe
12-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi again nsroberts,

Sorry for the delay in responding :(

Are you still having the same problems with your television?

The best thing to do if so, is give us a call and we'll see if we can arrange to take a look at this for you :)

Our number is 0844 338 0488 :)

Rafe

Rafe
Thanks for the response
The problem started several weeks ago. The tv has never worked since
I have disconnected from normal laocation and left for several days before attempting in different room with same results