View Full Version : S3 does not charge when docked

11-24-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm under the impression that since recently my AS351/12 (Android Docking Speaker) does not charge my Samung S3 anymore. The indicator on the phone tells me it is charging, but as I have turned on the battery percentage indicator I can easily see if the battery is charged or not.

When I dock my phone I of course play music, but after a few hours I noticed the battery was almost empty. How it can be, when it is on the docking station?

When I just bought the AS351/12 I noticed the phone was indeed charged, but as I just said I am under the impression that the phone is not charged anymore.
What can I do?

11-26-2012, 07:39 AM
this is quite strange.
so your phone has a charging logo but the percentage is not going up while you dock your phone to it?

have you try rebooting your phone and try it again? if that s not working, can it be a connector of the dock wearing out?

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 08:14 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina