PDA

View Full Version : MCM7 Always restarts

DannyBoy
11-27-2012, 04:57 PM
After setting the system off, it automatically restarts on to the last choice (CD, Tuner, Tape or AUX). Take the power away does not help. Any ideas?

kwinnie
11-28-2012, 06:19 AM
you mean when you turn on your set again, it ll remember the source of you last played and it automatically play that source?

DannyBoy
11-28-2012, 01:25 PM
you mean when you turn on your set again, it ll remember the source of you last played and it automatically play that source?

No, I mean when I switch the set off, it automatically turns on again to the source it was last using. I doesn't make any difference if I turn it off with the remote or on the set itself.

Pacman
11-28-2012, 01:29 PM
But that is normal, I mean if I turn on one of my devices I do have this also...

What would you like to happen?

DannyBoy
11-28-2012, 04:06 PM
But that is normal, I mean if I turn on one of my devices I do have this also...

What would you like to happen?

What would I like to happen? When I put my set off I would like that it stays off and doesn't turn on by itself.

Philips - QK
11-29-2012, 05:41 AM
Right, but unplugging this for hours solve your problem? Try unplug the main overnight.
If this does not help, I dont have any good advice as it is not firmware upgradable I suppose.

If it's like this I guess you have to contact your local support to service the set.

Pacman
11-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Ah ok I did not get it right then at the beginning....

Looks that maybe the power button is stuck