PDA

View Full Version : HTS3541/F7 Firmware update and Netflix subtitles

dedy
11-29-2012, 04:03 AM
Hi,

I've just bought the HTS3541/F7.
I need your help for these 2 points:

1) I try to update the firmware but it still says 1.51 giving out an error also if I try via USB. I've noticed that for other regions you've released the 1.52 version, but here in US not. Why? Will you ever release it?
Is there a way to install the 1.52 version of other regions? I've tried the one of the F12 but it gives an error.

2) (maybe linked to 1.?) I really need subtitles in Netflix! Why is this model not supporting them?? Do you fix this with the 1.52 version? Will you ever release a firmware update with Netflix subtitles?

Thanks really a lot for your answers
Davide

dedy
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Hi,

I've just bought the HTS3541/F7.
I need your help for these 2 points:

1) I try to update the firmware but it still says 1.51 giving out an error also if I try via USB. I've noticed that for other regions you've released the 1.52 version, but here in US not. Why? Will you ever release it?
Is there a way to install the 1.52 version of other regions? I've tried the one of the F12 but it gives an error.

2) (maybe linked to 1.?) I really need subtitles in Netflix! Why is this model not supporting them?? Do you fix this with the 1.52 version? Will you ever release a firmware update with Netflix subtitles?

Thanks really a lot for your answers
Davide

Any news on this?
Please help!

Philips - Alex
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
The HTS3541/F7 is for the USA only and does not take the same software as the other version in the world. The current version of these software is 1.51.1.

Currently this model does not support subtitle via Netflix. I am not sure if there are plans in the future to add this feature.

dedy
12-06-2012, 05:12 PM
The HTS3541/F7 is for the USA only and does not take the same software as the other version in the world. The current version of these software is 1.51.1.

Currently this model does not support subtitle via Netflix. I am not sure if there are plans in the future to add this feature.

Thanks for the answer.
Who to contact to understand if there are plans to add the subtitles feature?
Is there any way to put some pressure on this?

Additionally also regarding the software installed...why? Who to contact to ask a new release?

Thanks a lot
Davide