PDA

View Full Version : AirStudio

k1200rs
11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
My AW1000 is connected to my router.
A typical faulty scenario I cannot recover from: I play a radio through AirStudio on my AW1000. I let it play for hours, and stop the AirStudio app on my tablet. Later, when I restart AirStudio, whilst the AW still plays a radio (hence it is connected to the LAN and Internet), it can no longer find the AW. Does it mean we always need to keep Airstudio running?

k1200rs
12-01-2012, 02:16 PM
And for info (might help), the only way out was to power off/on the AW1000. AirStudio could again find the AW1000.

k1200rs
12-02-2012, 08:18 AM
I face issues operating the AW1000 together with AirStudio. There are bugs in both devices.
As said above, the most upseting one is when the AirStudio loses control of the AW1000. The AW1000 plays something (spotify, radio or whatever) but after a while AirStudio does not see it anymore or can no longer control it (cannot change a radio or whatever). After some actions (including sometimes a power off / on of the AW) you can recover from it. But frankly, this product (the Software) is not finished, I enjoy it a lot though. I really like the novative concept and it is workable, but there are obvious issues, I hope Philips will quickly address them.
Also, AirStudio should be displaying the track name of the radio being played, badly missing. The picture of the album / radio, etc. should be adapted to the screen size (it is a small square on my tablet).

Pierce
01-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Airstudio VH4.87S works fine with deezer. Amazing sound !
Improvement needed:
- Could you add an option to create smooth transitions between songs, as deezer as on the web interface (crossfadder) ? It could be a play mode option together with already existing "repeat" and "random".
- Could you add the artist name on the nowplaying screen on deezer (already there with spotify)
- Could you add on option to queue to running playlist the selected song, instead of playing it immediatly ?
Thanks