View Full Version : BridgeCo

11-30-2012, 09:03 PM
I recently bought an AD7000W. It all works well, and I can readily stream music to it from my iPhone 4S. However, occaisionally it will spontaneously rename itself to 'BridgeCo' followed by a few hex digits. A Google search reveals this is not uncommon, however, I'm struggling to find a fix.

Any help gratefully received.

12-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Is that similar to this you http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/archive/index.php/t-9189.html

12-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Yes- exactly the same.

12-05-2012, 02:45 PM
There must a bug then somewhere since more people mention this

12-11-2012, 11:55 AM
If you rename the deivce does it still occur?

12-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Funnily enough, it hasn't happend since I posted this topic. However, when it first happened, I renamed it back to the original name, and then it happened again soon afterwards, so i suppose the answer to that would be 'yes'.

01-29-2015, 06:39 AM
I know this is a veryyyy old post, but I have the same issue (since I am using Fidelio - more than 1 year now).

It's a major issue for me as I have 3 Fidelio and when they are all renamed BridgeCo xxx, I can't guess which one is in which room... So, I cannot target the right speaker anymore :(

I have never found any firmware upgrade for the Fidelia. I seems to me that Philips offers poor maintenance support :(

The name of the speaker is defined via the web configuration page. So, IMO, the loss of that name is not related to the AirPlay "protocol".

Regarding "AirPlay", I also have like other users, some disconnections from time to time, but I can manage that. And generally speaking, my 3 Fidelio works actually very well...