PDA

View Full Version : Monitor frozen

Njpraat
12-01-2012, 03:40 PM
I installed my monitor Some weeks ago and everything worked also recording alerts to dropbox. After this: New firmware and New app on iPad.
When i stopped recording alerts for a day and restarted recording it did not work anymore (no recording/ live streaming ok).
I tried New firmware: it downloaded and began installing. My iPad lost connection before finishing installing firmware.
Situation now:
I can not find my monitor. THE orange led is burning continuously, not blinking.
I removed ac 230v for while and tried to reset for 30 seconds. Result orange led, not blinking.

What to do?
Nico

Philips - QK
12-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Dear Nico,

Please try below steps,

1) Insert a pin or pen tip to the 'Reset' button at the back of your monitor. You can feel a click if you have press it so.
2) Try reconnecting your monitor from the very beginning.

If this does not work, we would like you to delete your monitor from the server. This is more complicated. So, please let us know if the above does not solve your issue. We shall send the procedure to you by email or PM.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Njpraat
12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Dear Nico,

Please try below steps,

1) Insert a pin or pen tip to the 'Reset' button at the back of your monitor. You can feel a click if you have press it so.
2) Try reconnecting your monitor from the very beginning.

If this does not work, we would like you to delete your monitor from the server. This is more complicated. So, please let us know if the above does not solve your issue. We shall send the procedure to you by email or PM.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

1. I tried to reset (as mentioned in my post) for 30 seconds.
2. After this I reconnected.
Result: orange led all THE time: not blinking.
3. I removed the monitor from THE server
4. I removed and reinstalled app.
Result after reconnecting: orange led, but not blinking.

kwinnie
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
may i know how you remove your monitor from the server? it's not just delete the monitor in the app/ reinstalling the app...

Njpraat
12-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Hallo Kwinnie,

I deleted the app.
After this, I reinstalled app from app store

Renards Nico

Philips - QK
12-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Dear Nico,

This does not delete the monitor in the server. Would you please try the below and see if this helps? Thanks.

1) go to the 'Settings' in the In.Sight apps;
2) tab on the 'Online monitor';
3) tab on the 'Delete Monitor' button at the bottom of the page
4) go through the re-connection procedure for your monitor from the very beginning.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Njpraat
01-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I received New one today. Works fine.
(i can not delete THE frozen monitor. I also cannot change router, so i Will leave it as it is)

kwinnie
01-14-2013, 05:30 AM
glad to hear that :))