PDA

View Full Version : DS9800 intermittent cutout with iPhone iOS 6.0.1

DavePriceRoberts
12-01-2012, 09:57 PM
The ongoing issues with the DS9800 speakers - there is intermittent cutout streamng music when using an iPhone with iOS 6.0.1 but its seems okay using an iPad iOS 6.0.1

Not sure why I seem to have continuous issues. All a bit disappointing given the amount they cost.

The speakers are actually great but the airplay tends to break down more often than it should.

HvLee
12-02-2012, 09:09 PM
The ongoing issues with the DS9800 speakers - there is intermittent cutout streamng music when using an iPhone with iOS 6.0.1 but its seems okay using an iPad iOS 6.0.1

Not sure why I seem to have continuous issues. All a bit disappointing given the amount they cost.

The speakers are actually great but the airplay tends to break down more often than it should.

I'm also stuggeling with these units, straight from iPod, Ipad (3) and also from iTunes 10.x and 11.x from Windows machine. It really takes a long time for Philips to get in action, this is nog acceptabele.

(Note; my airport express unit hooked up to the A/V didn't had a single drop out for the last year since it has been plugged in, so it is not a router issue.)